3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
When I try to use the saves from the first season in the second. I get errors, does anyone know how to fix that? Or is there a way to import them that I haven't seen?

KomsBoult

Apr 17, 2022
Quick question, I'm new this game and I believe I finished the Season 1
It asked me at the end if I wanted to save the pictures of my phone, I said yes and it said "saved"

The problem I have now is, how do I continue on Season 2? When I try to load the save I last made (where it asked if I wanted the pictures) it gives me an error and starts the game from the beggining of Season 1, no money etc :S

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Quick question, I'm new this game and I believe I finished the Season 1
It asked me at the end if I wanted to save the pictures of my phone, I said yes and it said "saved"

The problem I have now is, how do I continue on Season 2? When I try to load the save I last made (where it asked if I wanted the pictures) it gives me an error and starts the game from the beggining of Season 1, no money etc :S
The season 2 does not need your save from Season 1 even if it's requested.
So it's normal to start from scratch in Season 2.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
i want to SMACK this fucking brat MC:HideThePain:
unironically he would be the perfect MC for ntr games, just to cheer when he gets cucked

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
i want to SMACK this fucking brat MC:HideThePain:
You can do that!
Play the game, take a mirror, smack yourself for being so smart playing the game although the 2nd time you know what will happen and then... smack as often as is required for you to stop playing, until you succeed. Congrats, well done afterwards. As a proof, post a selfie afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: vimmers

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
ANDROID PORT

Season 1 -->
Season 2.v1 --> ,

**Note**
I don't provide support, just the link.
Happy gaming ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Changed links to abide by approved file hosts.
Edit 2: Added more people that req. android. Really wish search relevance by date would work.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I've worked on iPatch for Season 2 Version 1. Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
In previous versions we had to add this to the game folder, not overwrite. Is that not the case anymore? You use the word "replace" so that means overwrite. And to be clear, this same patch works for S1?

Reactions: TheSwashBuckler
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes