Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i am playing eps1
why are Owners.rpy in the game folder
it contains names from Fashion Business

aka Betty, Melanie, Bardie

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
Can someone help me with "Attend the college party" quest? Everytime after scene with Emily MC leaves school and then i get quest with Ms. Hill but i can't go back to the party. What should i do?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Can someone help me with "Attend the college party" quest? Everytime after scene with Emily MC leaves school and then i get quest with Ms. Hill but i can't go back to the party. What should i do?
Once MC leave the party, he can only come back in the next day

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I played for an hour and found it really boring,not much of a build up .Maybe I'll try again later taking different paths

Sep 30, 2020
I had great difficulty in making the ic patch work with S1 v1.0, so instead I used an older version that I had applied the ic patch to (v0.7) and it worked of sorts.

However just downloading the ic patch for v1.0 doesn't actually work for S1.v1.0. It appears to completely ignore the modded version of the file, and use the original that the game came with. I have tried deleting it, and the back up file in the tl folder, and using the instructions to no avail. Nothing I did worked.

To get the original ic patch to work, I had to copy over my save files, the ic lang json file, and replace the tl file.

Does anyone know if there have been file changes going on, to the extent that the latest ic patch is being ignored in favor of some hidden json file elsewhere using a different name? I am asking because it seems like that can be the only way the ic patch is so blatantly ignored, as to why the dev would do that I have no idea, it shouldn't matter to him either way.

As i said I just about got it working by luck more than anything else. I don't want to download season 2 or continue season 1 if the ic patch for season 2 is also not working? any one know, or is there a working ic patch for season 2? if season 1 v 1.0 ic patch doesn't work on op, then it's likely season 2 ic patch won't work either?
try my file.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-s2-v1-extra-l7team.97989/post-11327390

File work fine for me on my MAC for both season 1 and season 2 with activation crack and mod.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Milfs of Sunville
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native (25/30) fps animations of the game with interpolated (50/60) fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Download links
S1 V10 Extra : ; Mega
S2 V1 Extra : ; Mega

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 2 v1 added

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I've worked on iPatch for Season 2 Version 1. Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
I am curious about this ic patch of yours. Does it actually work for both s1 and s2, and will you be potentially updating the patch as season 2 continues?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

cant extract. it says corrupt file

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
My game broke entirely and now none of my saves work anymore, so I decided to start a new run and just download a gallery unlocker so I wouldn't have to go through everything again. The issue is the gallery unlocker only seems to give me a xouple of the scenes from the game? Is there a reason the unlocker doesn't actually unlock everything? For instance I can't even see the final sex scene with the mom

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
My game broke entirely and now none of my saves work anymore, so I decided to start a new run and just download a gallery unlocker so I wouldn't have to go through everything again. The issue is the gallery unlocker only seems to give me a xouple of the scenes from the game? Is there a reason the unlocker doesn't actually unlock everything? For instance I can't even see the final sex scene with the mom
in \game\Quests
open Achievements.rpy with notepad or notepad++
goto line 631 and change false to true

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
there is only 135 lines for me
ahh sorry i am only in episode 1
but look after

def get_achievement(achLabel):
if persistent.achievements.has_key(achLabel) and
persistent.achievements[achLabel] == True: