3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
considering all the creampies our MC gets to have in this game, I would be ecstatic if pregnancy gets included in this later. Just imagining all the women in this game lined up as his harem all with pregnant bellies is a beautiful work of Art. I think Mrs. Morris would approve.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do you have them on ignore? I see the links fine
I didn't think so. I'll look again.

My view still starts with post #3. I'm not sure how I would go about changing that.

Could someone post a link to the OP to see if that works?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I've worked on iPatch for Season 2 Version 1. Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

I believe it should work for Season 1 as well. I haven't checked it.
i think i did all the step but i'm getting an Translation error cuz u using some 3rd party software...any help?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I've worked on iPatch for Season 2 Version 1. Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

I believe it should work for Season 1 as well. I haven't checked it.
this doesn't work..i still have the translation file corrupted problbly due to thge use of 3rd party mods...tried with only the wt mod and it worked so it's the ic patch..any tip?

update
if i only substitute the patch file with the one in game folder, it seems working. if i do the renme and substitution with the langiage file into Ti than it gives me the translation error

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Nop, there is not and it's unnecessary
so money, messages and all will be missed? and why there aree 2 files named Migrate save rpy and migrate save rpyc.

p.s Update
i loaded my season 1 last save and it loaded, it still start in the car but my name ic sottectly what i used to have set, girl doesn't ask me for name and on the phone i have my old message history..sadly money is gone...so it's possibile ti load last season 1 save but it gives u only these few things.

Last edited:

badboyvn

Dec 8, 2021
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch
working well
thank you so much!
1690944457966.png

Reactions: masq25
Sep 30, 2020
this doesn't work..i still have the translation file corrupted problbly due to thge use of 3rd party mods...tried with only the wt mod and it worked so it's the ic patch..any tip?

update
if i only substitute the patch file with the one in game folder, it seems working. if i do the renme and substitution with the langiage file into Ti than it gives me the translation error
I've tested the file on my mac for both seasons with activation crack and walkthrough mod without any issues. Are you playing on the English version?

Eddie007

Jan 1, 2020
Can anyone help me with this ... I download for android version and am seeing this error after going to collage party than to aunt daisys house
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep05_dialogues3_work_daisy_4b2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00_Functions/scene_controller.rpyc", line 129, in script call
File "00_Functions/objects.rpyc", line 668, in script call
File "00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpyc", line 405, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1705, in execute
File "00_Functions/scene_controller.rpyc", line 129, in script call
File "00_Functions/objects.rpyc", line 668, in script call
File "00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpyc", line 405, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep05_dialogues3_work_daisy_4b2'.

```

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes