3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Regardless if Olivia is not a LI there's still the mother and the younger sister so INCEST will still be involved.

Reactions: RogMR

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Regardless if Olivia is not a LI there's still the mother and the younger sister so INCEST will still be involved.
Thanks.
So missing lesbian TAG. Anyway, it is important to have a notice that INCEST does not involve the MC in the OP.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Thanks. So missing lesbian TAG.
So missing lesbian TAG. Anyway, it is important to have a notice that INCEST does not involve the MC in the OP.
You're welcome and I don't know about lesbian tag since I haven't played the recent update yet.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, what's the nature of the incest in this game? Is there a scene with the MC and some relative?
MC doesn't really do anything with anyone yet. He is an angry little bugger, and faps to thoughts of future NTR, and getting Cucked. ;)
Jokes. But seriously, you'd think a team of 7 "elite" Devs would come up with a story that doesn't irritate just about everyone. :cry:
It is very nice-looking garbage. You can put lipstick on a pig....

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I just finished playing the game, I liked it. I think they exaggerated with the bad comments.it's just my opinion I don't want to upset anyone. Thanks.

Oh no, "I wanted to see the pregnant male MC". I'm disappointed, haha
Maybe if you name mc Schwarzenegger, He can get pregnant :unsure:

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Are the vaginal sex and oral sex tags only because of voyeurism? or does the protagonist get any action? :unsure:
Both voyeurism — one voyeur scene based on your choice — and non-voyeurism includes scenes with those tags. Yes, the protagonist gets his own action(s).

Reactions: acondo

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Please some one compressed it on anther download option like mega..pixaledian or mediafare

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Extremely slow please upload it also on mediafare or mega
Both need subscription to download at a decent rate, very slow
I will adding Pixeldarain to the download links. Yesterday Gofile was a little slow, but normally it is very fast for a free hoster.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabu6

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I will adding Pixeldarain to the download links. Yesterday Gofile was a little slow, but normally it very fast for a free hoster.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well in my case gofile looks very slow please upload it on pixeldarain that'll work for me good

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes