3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Light of my life has a function like this, it also has numbers on the dialogue options so that you can press them instead. It makes it easier for playing one handed haha
Why don't you go the other way around? use the mouse for everything instead and play one handed, a lot easier for sandbox games.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The incest patch from the OP doesn't work quite right because the MC still calls his mom by her first name so it's a bit weird and also some of the dialogues clearly don't match the fact that the MC is related to the people he lives with now.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

redhatter

May 24, 2017
Why don't you go the other way around? use the mouse for everything instead and play one handed, a lot easier for sandbox games.
I am fine with using the mouse for the sandbox elements of the game like navigating around the map, my suggestion is meant more for the dialogue scenes.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The incest patch from the OP doesn't work quite right because the MC still calls his mom by her first name so it's a bit weird and also some of the dialogues clearly don't match the fact that the MC is related to the people he lives with now.
Because that patch is not "official", the game was not really meant for incest so the patch just replaces some lines.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Because that patch is not "official", the game was not really meant for incest so the patch just replaces some lines.
Yeah right "not really mean for incest". :unsure:
So it is normal and makes sense that the MC after his father chased him out of the house lives with strangers ?
It is obvious that the game should have an incest to make sense of the plot but everyone knows that patreon does not allow incest so officially the MC lives with strangers.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
It is obvious that the game should have an incest to make sense of the plot but everyone knows that patreon does not allow incest so officially the MC lives with strangers.
What i meant was that the game was not created to accept incest patches yet, most games are designed with everything easily replaceable to avoid the issues you mentioned.
Look at the incest patch, it is manually replacing line by line in the game instead, so it won't even work for future versions unless the devs start to officially support it

Reactions: dokodesuka

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Does the old save work? Also, has anything new been added to the old version or is it all for the new version? Accordingly, I will play from the beginning.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
wtf does incest turn english into russia??
edit: it turn everything into russia!

Jun 1, 2020
Find: \game\images\Rooms\HOUSE\"scene_House_Bedroom_MC_OnBed_Evening"
make a copy of it and rename the new file to just:
"scene_House_Bedroom_MC_OnBed"

My bet is that your variable day_suffix was screwed somehow, because this image should only be shown in evening, but just guessing.
it helped me, thanks

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes