3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Guys, there is a sex scene with MC. In this update, I don’t know why peeps keep saying there’s not, just go to Sean’s house after college & you’ll find it

Reactions: EraRamp and afb

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
damn, I just finished the update and the new character is on fire. She drove me crazy, she is unbelievably hot. The update was pretty good overall, animations were great. There wasn't much content about Sophie, hopefully the next update will focus on Sophie. Great game, good luck dev

Last edited:
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
MILFs of Sunville! [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 548 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 535 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for ALL you do. Any chance of updated MAC compression of 0.2? Wonder if it's even worth it.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi!
I confess: I'm little confused here with the Incest patch in the OP. Is it ok to download it and then install it? Is there another way to change the relationship variables (by default) to incest ones? Thanks in advance! Regards!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game needs a replay scene, badly. Seriously, how was that not already part of the development?

Also, Notes update but you can't read them. Nothing to click, just a list of peoples names. The name is red with a new update, but you can't click or read it.

There are times where there are updates to your task but you can't read them because something else happens or your phone pops up. This needs to be changed so at least you can read the update.

Incest patch is Russian, so doesn't work unless you are playing in russian.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
After loading the game, I looked in the log.txt file and found this:
DPI scale factor: 2.500000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)

Seems it can be ignored because it works, but what does it mean?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Find: \game\images\Rooms\HOUSE\"scene_House_Bedroom_MC_OnBed_Evening"
make a copy of it and rename the new file to just:
"scene_House_Bedroom_MC_OnBed"

My bet is that your variable day_suffix was screwed somehow, because this image should only be shown in evening, but just guessing.
Perfect!! Thanks for sharing

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Game needs a replay scene, badly. Seriously, how was that not already part of the development?

Also, Notes update but you can't read them. Nothing to click, just a list of peoples names. The name is red with a new update, but you can't click or read it.

There are times where there are updates to your task but you can't read them because something else happens or your phone pops up. This needs to be changed so at least you can read the update.

Incest patch is Russian, so doesn't work unless you are playing in russian.
Try to download a fresh copy of the game and put the json file into foldert "game" (and keep the file name!).
I tested it, it works fine for English and changes only a few sentences.

Reactions: EraRamp

Heykan

Jun 15, 2019
Hey I just downloaded the game. How am I suposed to install the .json patch? Thanks in advance! (I don't seem to find many .json in /game or /rpy like with other .rpy patches)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes