3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This mom's design is too beautiful I haven't seen it in any other game. I hope the mom content will come soon I can't wait.

Reactions: EraRamp

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Hard to believe that so many people are idiots. So it must be something else :unsure:
You don't have to be an idiot for the statement you quoted to be true.
the incest patch is in russian and unplayable
Good catch, I did have a look over it and found out it shows up as cyrillic in my notepad.

Guess I'll have to keep checking back in until someone uploads a patch that isn't a dumpsterfire.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Was enjoying the game until protagonist decided to engage in sexual activity with a person I was not interested in without asking for players input.

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
You don't have to be an idiot for the statement you quoted to be true.

Good catch, I did have a look over it and found out it shows up as cyrillic in my notepad.

Guess I'll have to keep checking back in until someone uploads a patch that isn't a dumpsterfire.
Well besides that person being a dickhead for no reason , basically you just put the file in the game folder, should be RIGHT next to the language file that's already present (you should have two files basically one that that has _f95 and the other one)

start the game and it works fine , should get giant red letters on the main menu saying "modified game data"

Reactions: Meki meki

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Could someone that already played the game explain how the rat and rabbit work? Is it like for some girls I need to be rat and for some rabbit? or is it like rat is for voyeurism and rabbit for lovemaking? how does it work now?

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

I didn't play all the way through this one, but I'm not going to be surprised if anybody finds bugs. It is all written in Russian and makes it pretty difficult for me to fix anything you might find, so you should report to the thread.

Version: 2.01 + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
it's unplayable can you please fix it ?
love your work

Reactions: danissj and Yagari
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes