3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Any chance to get Inc patch who show's Eng.... I have never learn me Russian....

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

I didn't play all the way through this one, but I'm not going to be surprised if anybody finds bugs. It is all written in Russian and makes it pretty difficult for me to fix anything you might find, so you should report to the thread.

Version: 2.01 + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you help me with this facing this every minute in game

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
curious about the amount of content. i know its a pretty new game, just wondering if i should wait a while before giving it a shot

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
curious about the amount of content. i know its a pretty new game, just wondering if i should wait a while before giving it a shot
There is a decent amount of content and a few sexual scenes, but this is still basically the introduction. By the end of the update it seems the ball is starting to roll in regards to the general story and the relationships with the characters. Plus there is some good variation depending on your choices. I would say wait until the next update which will probably come within the next month and a half or so.

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
I'm pretty surprised this game only has a 3/5 rating, I thought the game was really well made! The renders are great, the story is basic but decent, lots of attention to detail with the characters and they all seem different in their own way. There's a decent amount of sexual content in the game so far (mostly in the form of MC's dreams), but I think it's set up nicely to deliver a lot more in the future.

The phone system seems pretty well done with the camera, texting, social media stuff, etc. The rabbit/rat thing is basically a good/evil meter for those wondering. It's a fun mechanic I guess. Usually I prefer not having to think about what things I'll miss out on by choosing one path but I guess that promotes replayability.

Definitely will be following this game and looking forward to what else is in store for it! It's early days yet but I think this game has a lot of potential.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes