3.40 star(s) 73 Votes
Dec 27, 2020
I'm pretty surprised this game only has a 3/5 rating, I thought the game was really well made! The renders are great, the story is basic but decent, lots of attention to detail with the characters and they all seem different in their own way. There's a decent amount of sexual content in the game so far (mostly in the form of MC's dreams), but I think it's set up nicely to deliver a lot more in the future.

The phone system seems pretty well done with the camera, texting, social media stuff, etc. The rabbit/rat thing is basically a good/evil meter for those wondering. It's a fun mechanic I guess. Usually I prefer not having to think about what things I'll miss out on by choosing one path but I guess that promotes replayability.

Definitely will be following this game and looking forward to what else is in store for it! It's early days yet but I think this game has a lot of potential.
Ah. You know this game is not a 5 out 5. I think a 3 out of 5 is fair.
Reviews, which begin with: "I don't know why the rating is so low", are subjective in the first sentence.

So many first releases have a blooming 5-star review, and you know then that you don't have to read any further.

But I took your review and played it again.
It is better than before. Now you can navigate the sandbox. BUT. It is still not convenient enough.
Moving in the collage is okay, but to many floors levels and instances.

The Story is not only cliché. It is a rip off. Summertime Saga and so many more.
Half of the characters are not likeable.

If the Karma system works out remains to be seen.

The renders are nice, yes. But it is a Blender. Example:Big not sister is just ugly. (My Opinion) But she is an asshole which I don't want to fuck, and I am into anal. Look at her face, and it isn't better when she is lucky.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, we have quite a lot of content, and it has potential. I think 3 out 5 is fair.
This game can become good, but it isn't right now.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I guess i got a unpopular opinion according to the dev but sarah is like 100x hotter then her friend emily whats up with the MC's ubsession with the blonde bimbo? Emily kinda reminds me of peter griphons great great grandmother legs go all the way up griffon haha.

SrCalaca

Mar 8, 2021
Man i have a problem i can't delete some specific files, even using iobit uninstaller with file shredder mode, when trying to delete it stops IObit. It stays like the photo for as long as it takes, I even went to shit and when I came back it was still like this xd. Although I still don't know if you can force the deletion of the file with the command prompt (cmd) and according to windows defender it doesn't have a virus so I don't know what it can be.

(G. Translate)

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 2.01:
-renders: very good
-animations: excellent, longer than those in other games, 20-30s long, best in class
-sound/music: excellent; there are several songs used to set various moods: for example when the MC interacts with "nice" girls, a sweet song plays, when the situation is more conflictual, a more "dramatic" music plays, etc..
-gameplay: good to very good but it could use some small refinements
-characters: very god: varied and interesting
-story and development: so far the story is only at the beginning, the characters are not yet developed; the mother seems to be warn and loving, there are several female teachers with different personalities, etc.

The older sister, Olivia is not very nice to look at although she has a hot body. She could use a redesign.

The game starts at 4 stars for me, but it shows a lot of potential to get to 5 stars quickly.
It's polished and obviously professionally done.
It has the potential to be a very popular one if it keeps the quality up and provides a good story and well developed characters.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Played version 2.01:
-renders: very good
-animations: excellent, longer than those in other games, 20-30s long, best in class
-sound/music: excellent; there are several songs used to set various moods: for example when the MC interacts with "nice" girls, a sweet song plays, when the situation is more conflictual, a more "dramatic" music plays, etc..
-gameplay: good to very good but it could use some small refinements
-characters: very god: varied and interesting
-story and development: so far the story is only at the beginning, the characters are not yet developed; the mother seems to be warn and loving, there are several female teachers with different personalities, etc.

The older sister, Olivia is not very nice to look at although she has a hot body. She could use a redesign.

The game starts at 4 stars for me, but it shows a lot of potential to get to 5 stars quickly.
It's polished and obviously professionally done.
It has the potential to be a very popular one if it keeps the quality up and provides a good story and well developed characters.
1642852575766.png Gorgeous :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:"The taste and color .. there are no comrades"

Last edited:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
how much content is there? worth playing or should i wait for a few more updates for some actual good stuff to be put in?

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
Have a problem with this game, menu game and language selected is english, but text ingame, dialog is russian.

Anyone has this problem too?, i have try change language to another and back to english but doesn't work.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Have a problem with this game, menu game and language selected is english, but text ingame, dialog is russian.

Anyone has this problem too?, i have try change language to another and back to english but doesn't work.
Did you install the incest patch? If you did, that is why. The patch is in russian, not english. So, the patch is pointless until someone translates it.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Did you install the incest patch? If you did, that is why. The patch is in russian, not english. So, the patch is pointless until someone translates it.
This was mentioned by several people here ... still, it seems to be a mystery why this happens only to some players, not all.
I downloaded the game several times and added the incest patch ... I never got Russian dialogues ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes