3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
E, guys, I will not give you to destroy a good game at the very beginning. I would generally refrain from the game's assessment. Game in the design process. Where did Negative Comments from? Wait a little, soon there will be an update

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
When there is different sex in the game .. especially anal with mom .. more intrigue and interest. (y)Note to the developer:)

Reactions: Lovv99

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
What is the play length of the game atm? If I understood this right, this is a remaster in the works?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Reviews was pretty good and I started just seconds ago... So have can this game manage to make me pissed even after just seconds ...

- There is no option for closing giving names your saves which is quite annoying... I dont want click second time for saving everyting, but game literaly force you to do that... its just waste of time...
- Cant hide text with middle mouse button and when you hide text with ''h'' on keyboard pressing again dont makes text visible... Seriously whats your problem DEV? Thats literaly one of worse button system i have ever seen in any Renpy game...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not bad, I normally hate sandbox games but the in-game event hints are pretty good, though I wish there was a walkthrough for some of these choices. I'm not entirely sure if I want to pick rabbit/rat for different choices and it would be nice to get an idea of possible consequences for those choices. I absolutely loved the renders, animation and lewd sound effects, those were on point, but the comical sound effects were a bit overdone. If the needle scratching in particlular is used too often, it loses its effectiveness.

The girls look hot, though I wish Olivia didn't have such a nasty resting bitch face. That along with the piercing are a bit of a turnoff and ruin an otherwise gorgeous girl imho. Cynthia is very cute, but I was disappointed I could not add her to my notebook list of girls I'm interested in. Hottest milfs for me were the mother and the English teacher, hopefully we won't be blueballed too long before we get to have fun with them. I did miss the early choice to meet the art teacher since I picked the other option, but I'm hoping that and other similar choices don't lock me out from pursuing some of the other girls. I am curious to see if we will be able to date multiple girls simultaneously or if we will need to be locked into certain paths.

All in all, a great first couple releases and I look forward to future updates!

Reactions: Nerttu and EraRamp

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I have question, rabit = good, rat = bad ??? Rabit is good choice a rat is bad choice?? Thanks for answer.
I ate rabbit and rat. Depends on your palate. Didn't like either. And the rat you can pretty much eat charred and it still tastes like crap :D

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I have question, rabit = good, rat = bad ??? Rabit is good choice a rat is bad choice?? Thanks for answer.
I guess its a matter of perspective? For example, I usually went rabbit but chose rat to publish Emily's pics if only to break her and Harry up, but not because I want to be a total asshole. In the same way, I also chose rat for Cynthia as I was hoping to get on her romantic path and wasn't sure she would see the MC as a romantic interest if we played it safe and chose the rabbit options. That's where I wish there was a walkthrough or hint about the consequences for those type of choices as I'd like to pretty much pursue all the girls we're introduced so far, but I'd like to know what are the best choices in order to get on their paths.

Side note, I wish the MC wasn't such a total dick towards Sarah, sure she may not be as conventionally attractive as the other girls, but I wouldn't mind at least being a friend and possibly flirting with her as well. I mean, she's not hideous and she may be hiding a nice figure, so hopefully that might be an option as well. I also can't wait to find out why Olivia seems to hate the MC so much. I'm guessing Cynthia is his half sister, but am assuming Olivia is his older sister, and was just wondering if she was angry he abandoned her to live with their father, or if she's just a vindictive, evil bitch for no apparent reason than she hates/envies him.

Reactions: _ogata_

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Way to go Dev! He/she/they're working hard! It sounds as though scripting would probably take longer to get through than other aspects of the story...but I can only guess. I have no experience in this stuff. Interesting game so far and some beautiful girls, especially the Mom, the Art Teacher and the African American girl. Looking forward to the future of this one. I see it's now available on S***m too. Thanks a bunch and good luck to all concerned.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes