3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Are there any messages here from the dev I have looked through the first 9 pages and the last most recent page no mention from L7team ?? anyone seen one from them?

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Great update. Game deserves a much higher rating than it currently has.
The first realease intro was an instant turn-off right from the start, and characters were gross caricatures...
It will take some time to recover and get the people to give it a new try. The devs listened to the feedback and rectify the mess, so it probably is deserving of a better ratings at the moment.

Reactions: EraRamp and RogMR

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
The first release intro was an instant turn-off right from the start
Art is subjective.

Game was an instant hit from the start for me and it's only gotten better. This update is a masterclass in checking all the boxes: hot scenes, gorgeous renders, character building, laying seeds for future installments, humor, and a good variety of activities. Plus the UI is clean, game keeps you apprised of your objectives, and I've encountered no bugs so far.

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
i would say " copy the language_dict.json f95 in the game foulder" if u replace the language_dict.json with the incest patch the game is in russia. my fail at first try

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Game was an instant hit from the start for me and it's only gotten better.
I'm not trying to say it was not enticing for some, but if they replaced an entire scene with a lot of animations, it's proof enough it was an issue for the game's future. You don't throw away such a massive amount of work on a whim.

Reactions: Ursus4321

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I'm not trying to say it was not enticing for some, but if they replaced an entire scene with a lot of animations, it's proof enough it was an issue for the game's future. You don't throw away such a massive amount of work on a whim.
Yeah, they listened to the feedback which is good - though it would be interesting to see what the breakdown of for or against those scenes was. It's often the vocal minority that dictates terms, especially for these types of games which is not a good thing IMO.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And and other question: is it just me or there is not warning screen on the the end of update. You go on white screen, thanks and then boom! back to home screen and all automatic saves deleted.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
No question: This will be the game of the year !!
Both the graphics and the gameplay are impeccable!
Congratulations to the creators!

Reactions: EraRamp

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes