3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm not trying to say it was not enticing for some, but if they replaced an entire scene with a lot of animations, it's proof enough it was an issue for the game's future. You don't throw away such a massive amount of work on a whim.
What did they change? sandbox?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Art is subjective.

Game was an instant hit from the start for me and it's only gotten better. This update is a masterclass in checking all the boxes: hot scenes, gorgeous renders, character building, laying seeds for future installments, humor, and a good variety of activities. Plus the UI is clean, game keeps you apprised of your objectives, and I've encountered no bugs so far.
everything is subjective.
for example, if i dont know which game you are talking about i would say it is BaDIK at least.
imo this game is way overrated, even with those 3+stars rating - it has no meaningful choices (enforced scenes), mc is thrown as a leaf on the windy day, cant see any proper "character building", etc etc...

it has and will have its admirers ofc, hell, even a real trash has its admirers, yet probably wont bother with this anymore.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well the renders are absolutely gorgeous and clearly have a lot of time and effort put into them but I completely fucking despise the MC he acts like an angry, whiny immature 14 year old that's horny all the time and it really got on my nerves.

He is basically just the usual MC you find in just about every other incest game on this site. Add in the fact it is the usual bitchy older sister and shy,cute and naive younger sister you find in those game as well.

Every time he sees a female character all he does is perv on them and think about how hot they are and then there is the whole shower creeping stuff you find in said incest games. I'm just waiting on the sleep creeping scenes appearing that is usually in those games as well.

Like I said the renders are gorgeous and things like the UI and phone stuff clearly have a lot of effort put in to them but the story and writing isn't anything interesting.

The game is clearly more in the vein of Milfy City where all you are really going to do is go around fucking everyone without any real ground breaking or unique plot.

I suppose it doesn't really matter since while the game isn't really what I'm into I'm sure the majority of people will be into it going by the money Milfy City still makes.
I have played Milfy City. It is a Cool Game. And the MC is Not a Douche!
So, what Is the purpose of the Incest patch?

I understand, from Gane Overview, that Daddy got himself a New young Slut GF;
and Daddy kicked MC out of his 'life of comfort' (sitting on ass playing video games) LMAO!
So where does MC wind up? With his Bio Mom & new step-father?
(obviously game mentioned the 'Roommates' are his sisters (IC patch).
Although, He could have wound up with his Aunt, Uncle & cousins (IC patch would Still work)
(MC's Bio-mom could he dead) hence, staying with his Aunt (mom's sister),...

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes