3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
It works because on my playtrough the MC says Mom , little sister and older sister many times.
Same, don't understand the confusion granted the patch isn't like most incest patches. Just downloading the patch in the OP and putting it in the game folder like usual works just fine without needing to do anything else.

Reactions: Jehuty206

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
"It's probably wrong to take pictures of my little sister in the shower. But at the same time,,,just one photo won't hurt anyone..."

hilarious shit-why I love these games haha. Make Emily the bitchy older sister damn it she looks perfect for it! Now that the once great Milfy City has died need a replacement! Killer stuff and this could be the one just painful English it is made by Russians and needs a translator. College? just make it high school can still be 18 another thing that's kinda weird since it looks like a high school inside but nbd. Side note-like why is every game is made by Russians?

• Angry
Reactions: giqui

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I hope that the Rabbit Path really does do something to change the personality of the MC.

The MC in this game is one of the worst MCs I've played with in a long time.

What's the point of me choosing the Rabbit options if the MC is still a pervert who wets himself as soon as he sees a woman anyway? I choose the Rabbit Path because of this, because I don't want to be a pervert, or a jerk. I want my MC to be an, at least, minimally nice guy in the path in which I am playing.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Same, don't understand the confusion granted the patch isn't like most incest patches. Just downloading the patch in the OP and putting it in the game folder like usual works just fine without needing to do anything else.
Exactly. And to be sure after the install of the patch, when you launch he game , Yo have a warning who tell you than the games has been modified.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
"It's probably wrong to take pictures of my little sister in the shower. But at the same time,,,just one photo won't hurt anyone..."

hilarious shit-why I love these games haha. Make Emily the bitchy older sister damn it she looks perfect for it! Now that the once great Milfy City has died need a replacement! Killer stuff and this could be the one just painful English it is made by Russians and needs a translator. College? just make it high school can still be 18 another thing that's kinda weird since it looks like a high school inside but nbd. Side note-like why is every game is made by Russians?
Emily is not the older sister. It's Olivia.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Inc Patch.... Not Mega.... Have reach my D-Load Limited...... Thank you folk's.....

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Ok this is good news.
It can be for some, but bad for others. The replaced scene is arguably inferior compared to the former, it just doesn't have the same impact or the amount of work placed compared to, it feels like an afterthought, which it is, keep in mind the previous scene had a fair amount of animation going on, the replaced one doesn't, it's also shorter as well.

Here's the version in case you want to see the Scrapped Scene.

Last edited:

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
Bit of a random question, but what tools go into making a game like this? Ren'Py obviously for the game engine but is it all Daz3d for the models, posing and animation?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes