3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i download from mega and have the same options like on that pic but you can click on any lenguage and get russian !
thats weird ..
well im using the incest patch too
maybe this helps
just download and put in \game folder - dont rename or anything

Screenshot_1.png

if this not works
dl the attached lang file
extract into * \game folder

Last edited:

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
thats weird ..
well im using the incest patch too
maybe this helps
just download and put in \game folder - dont rename or anything

View attachment 1657869

if this not works
dl the attached lang file
extract into * \game folder
I tried this. MC still calls Sophie, Sophie in every conversation. Never Mom.
edit: Found one conversation during v3 content where MC calls Sophie, Mom.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I tried this. MC still calls Sophie, Sophie in every conversation. Never Mom.
edit: Found one conversation during v3 content where MC calls Sophie, Mom.
Could be wrong but with the way the patch is designed I believe there are some instances where first names are still used.

Reactions: Ramagar

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MILFs of Sunville [v3.01] [L7team] crunched
Edit (2022-02-17): updated from v3 to v3.01, added Update Patch

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,92 GB / 982 MB - MilfsOfSunville-v3.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,91 GB / 969 MB - MilfsOfSunville-v3.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v3 to v3.01 (Original/Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

Download (Update Patch):
- -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
They are saying that its NTR if the mother has sex with her husband like wtf :FacePalm: :KEK::KEK:
Let's just break this down and spin the idea. I am an NTR hater myself and if the mother is LI, then that is also counted as NTR if she has sex with her husband. If the mother is a side character and does not affect the story in any way, then it is not counted as an NTR. If MC has any activity with his mother, then everyone else is counted as NTR. Basically, in the beginning, in the eyes of the player, all the women are LI, but only at a later stage the story tells who is the side character. So the sex of the other characters at the beginning of the game is the NTR you wanted or didn’t because you don’t know what the story is.

Then if the MC is the "father", then nothing in the NTR will happen in this situation.

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
MILFs of Sunville [v3] [L7team] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,92 GB / 982 MB - MilfsOfSunville-v3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,91 GB / 969 MB - MilfsOfSunville-v3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
This game is not able to extract images, I see that the images are encrypted, double-click to open a blank. unRen used no effect. I have encountered several games before that also cannot extract images.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This game is not able to extract images, I see that the images are encrypted, double-click to open a blank. unRen used no effect. I have encountered several games before that also cannot extract images.
The images of this game are NOT encrypted. They also aren't packed into a .rpa file so there is no need for unren. Do you only have problems with the compressed version or also with the uncompressed version? Maybe you are missing the correct codec, try this:

If images won't display correctly outside of game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here: - here's the Windows version:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is incest official or some fan made janky thing? You guys think the story makes more sense with the patch or without?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Is incest official or some fan made janky thing? You guys think the story makes more sense with the patch or without?
Incest is a minor aspect currently, but the premise and interaction with those characters only really makes sense with the incest patch and pretty sure the patch is official.

propana

Mar 25, 2020
THE INCEST Patch needs updated every Version: its not a script and the curent patch is the old one for V2

1.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes