3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
More like "Teens Of Sunville", needs more MILFs and especially more content with Sophie.
I was just about to post the same thing, atleast at the end of the episode we see the courier job for Rose will definately lead to meeting more milfs, maybe even some of his teachers

Reactions: Nerttu

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It was a pretty good update, I enjoyed playing it immensely. Each of the new characters is pretty good. Especially the aunt is the best character in the game in my opinion, she is very hot. I look forward to future content about Aunt Daisy. Good luck dev

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and Nerttu

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
anyone played this update could share us his opinion ?
Pretty long update. Many new locations and characters have been added. Each of the new characters is very beautiful. Animations are very good. I'm so satisfied with the update. Enjoy it

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and Nerttu

arthasdedded

May 31, 2021
ho crap, I wanted to update the I patch but while it seems it's pretty easy for just characters names (single variable) 1645114405867.png
the in dialogues names seems hard coded in the script so they are not affected by the change of the previous variable
1645114741625.png
so sadly their is 2 reasons I can't do it, 1st one I don't quite have the time to search in the whole script for strings like sophie or olivia (to replace them by mom, sis etc.) I could still try to create a function that would replace all "sophie" by "mom" but then some other characters are going to call sophie mom too and it'll be weird so it must be done manually. And 2nd reason is I'm a player too so I don't want to spoil myself by reading the whole script. So if someone who has already played the update want to do that, you'll be a savior.
And if you want to do that here is a last piece of information : in the game dialogue seems to be coded in a vector like that

"name of the vector is the russian sentence" : ["character saying the sentence","russian sentence","english sentence",...,"ukrainian sentence"]

exemple :

"Да, Софи.":["bardi","Да, Софи.","Yes, Sophie.","Ja, Sophie.","Sí, Sophie.","是的,很喜欢。","Oui, Sophie.","Evet, Sophie.","","Так, Софі.","",""] (bardi here is the player's variable's name).

Reactions: Paprika and EraRamp
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes