3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Incest is a minor aspect currently, but the premise and interaction with those characters only really makes sense with the incest patch and pretty sure the patch is official.
Even during the first dinner, there is a bunch of inconsistencies though.

"And it will be more fun for my girls now that they have a housemate. I hope you can become friends."
"Cynthia is a year younger than you. You'll go to college together."
"Nice, I have an older brother now! And we're going to the same college!"

So I can think of 3 possibilities...
Incest patch is fan made jank.
Incest patch is dev made jank.
The mom divorced MC's dad right after MC was born and the 2 sisters are half sisters.

Hmmm... I think i'll play without the patch. If it turns out non-incest also doesn't make sense, this is one of those games that can't decide if it wants to be incest or not.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Even during the first dinner, there is a bunch of inconsistencies though.

"And it will be more fun for my girls now that they have a housemate. I hope you can become friends."
"Cynthia is a year younger than you. You'll go to college together."
"Nice, I have an older brother now! And we're going to the same college!"

So I can think of 3 possibilities...
Incest patch is fan made jank.
Incest patch is dev made jank.
The mom divorced MC's dad right after MC was born and the 2 sisters are half sisters.

Hmmm... I think i'll play without the patch. If it turns out non-incest also doesn't make sense, this is one of those games that can't decide if it wants to be incest or not.
Considering the story, pretty sure it is not option 3 and likely option 2. Pretty sure it clearly wants to be incest, just probably wasn't implemented smoothly.

Reactions: desmosome

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Game gets unexpected stop or force to exit please fix this ...im playing this with joiplay app on my apk device

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Are you sure? Seemed to work for v3 fine from the little I played.
Unless it was updated ... so ja only to the end of V2 then it is Sophia and not mom ... i know what im writing because i do patches for my self ...
The good thing it wont broke when u patch a newer version with the old patch but it needs to change every single text line ... because it is not a script.

Last edited:

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
any1 getting a crashing screen when talking to a character? ikeep on getting a black screen

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Unless it was updated ... so ja only to the end of V2 then it is Sophia and not mom ... i know what im writing because i do patches for my self ...
The good thing it wont broke when u patch a newer version with the old patch but it needs to change every single text line ... because it is not a script.
Yep, you are right, patch worked just fine at last version, now it`s Sophie all the time !!!!!!! (y):devilish:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I loaded your files......what point are those SC......ver.3 starts Sophie wakes you up...dialogue SOPHIE....then you go to the brekfast.....dialogue SOPHIE, not Mom !!!!!!!
thats not "my" files - thats the original files i downloaded from mega

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
so that was no any milf sex scene at this update?this game has potential to be a great game like milfy city

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
how to get incest patch when I click on mega a text appears, not a file. And if I give it to save it, it saves it with Download-mega. Can someone help here?
That's exactly the incest patch you need to put it in the game folder and it will change the dialogues. :)
For the second part of your question I don't understand exactly what's your problem, you can't download it?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes