3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Everytime i talk to the femal character, the game crashes..I get a black screen. In which it'll go black, than flick to characters talking, back to black and repeat until the conversion ends. While when i talk to the male there's no glitch....this is the only renpy that im having an issue with.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Everytime i talk to the femal character, the game crashes..I get a black screen. In which it'll go black, than flick to characters talking, back to black and repeat until the conversion ends. While when i talk to the male there's no glitch....this is the only renpy that im having an issue with.
This is the first time I've heard of such a problem with this game. Most likely a problem with your system.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
This is the first time I've heard of such a problem with this game. Most likely a problem with your system.

Thanks for the reply. But yeah its probably my system, wierd sin e every other renpy (dik, Aoa) works. But I downloaded it on my android...just got wait for this release to he on android.

arthasdedded

May 31, 2021
No, not yet anyway. I believe the old incest patch was official, so I can only assume and hope the reason it isn't updated yet is because they are developing a better implementation of it.
you sure it was official ? because basicaly the way the relationships were hard coded in the dialogue's script is like shooting a bullet in your foot if you're trying to patch it afterward ...

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
you sure it was official ? because basicaly the way the relationships were hard coded in the dialogue's script is like shooting a bullet in your foot if you're trying to patch it afterward ...
Based on how it released during the previous update I was under the impression it was official, maybe I am wrong. As for it being hard coded, I assumed it was not something they thought through or did not anticipate the issues or limitations they would have in patching.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes