3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I don't know if this has already been addressed, but a replay gallery would be helpful :unsure:

good game so far, thumbs up(y)

Jan 23, 2022
Game is nice but needs some editing, English is patchy here and there, and the MC is a total cunt at the start for no reason. Even if he has some trauma about him, he comes off as nothing more than a rich, entitled, whiny piece of shit.

Edit: I see that this continues through the game. "Fuck, I need to leave. Fuck, I have to work. Fuck, Mom can only afford 5 dollars to give me a week even though I'm in college."

Jesus. Christ.

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, this is an honest question, and not just about this game but all the games of this 'type'.

Q: Why are all the mature women so fucking tall?

So this game is set in college, we can safely assume all the students are adults and nearly full grown, so why are all the women taller than them? How many women do you meet in everyday life who are taller than you? Most women I've met throughout my life would fall into the range of 5ft - 5'8". I've probably met/talked to about 3 women that were 6ft or over but all of these 'Milfy' women seem to be about 6ft with the MC being at least 4 inches shorter.
It just bugs me.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
This game will be a competitor, and not because it's not worse, but because it's better. This is probably my last offer to you all. ;)

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
how to play this game with patch on english ??? have both in folder patch don`t work ! delete 1 game is on english patch don`t work ! delete another patch work but game is on russian and can`t change !!!

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I used the patch in OP and even though it does not work with current version content I can play the entire game in English no problem.

Hellion1554

Nov 30, 2019
What is with every single game turning older sisters into just completely heinous human beings? I don't get this. WTF is the point of this? Like you just can't have a "We aren't close relationship"? Not having a close relationship doesn't require you to make the sister into a complete asshole.

Also where do these creators live? "My older sister is the worst human being alive and we don't get along and here's my little sister she is a complete sweetheart, loves me and we are so good together". Where is this reality? I wanna see it.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
how to play this game with patch on english ??? have both in folder patch don`t work ! delete 1 game is on english patch don`t work ! delete another patch work but game is on russian and can`t change !!!
I think you should download the game again. After all, you're the first to write about such a problem.

Reactions: Nerttu
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes