3.40 star(s) 73 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
So is the extra version actually playable or not?

I see it shared, then I see people saying you can't access it anyway, so wtf is going on here?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i finally see the extra version. So i download and unzip it.
But when i start the game, the game say: Milfs of sunville v6.0.1 extra. But also say not activated? Just to understand if the extra work or not...

Thank you

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MILFs of Sunville [v6.01 Extra] [L7team] crunched

Info:
To activate the extra version and unlock the extra content, copy/move the attached file to the "game" subfolder.
Be aware that the images of the new extra content are still encrypted/obfuscated and won't be displayed!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,09 GB / 1,60 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v6.01-Extra-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 1,59 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v6.01-Extra-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello to all who was waiting for ic path update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it)

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 6.0" (i'll check for compatibility with Extra version when update is released)
Hi thank you for the incest patch :love: . I try to use it and there are some little thing to correct. At last i try to help you to correct some things in the patch. OFc if for you is not a problems.
Anyway till now i notice this:
At the start of the game MC's father say My mother Sophia... But in this case is You mother :ROFLMAO:
Also the first father we see is not "Hanry". Henry is not MC's dad. Henry is the new MC's mother husband* Sophia and MC's dad divorce for years. From what i understand when MC was really little. So the MC do not see his mother and sisters for many years.
It's a little strange to see the MC call Henry dad (like he is his real dad he just meet Henry now). Henry is Henry. Is normal that the MC call him Henry. Henry treats the MC as his partner's son and not as his son. Also some time Sophia (the mother) call Henry dad :ROFLMAO:
If you try to spy Cynthia in the bathroom the first time, MC call her housemate istead of sister.
From what i understand, the MC blood related family is only Sophia (the mother). Cynthia (younger sister). Olivia (older sister). Daisy (Sophia's younger sister and MC aunt so Daisy's Nephew). Nicole (Daisy daughter. Sophia's niece and MC's/sister cousin).
At last for now this is all the family we meet.

If only the file was open and not locked under some other program. I would have tried to give you a hand too. But unfortunately I'm not good at this kind of thing. Sometimes it happens that the developers leave the script open, which is easy to manage. But here I just don't understand anything about it.

Thank you for the incest patch

Last edited:
Reactions: St_Dmitry

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
the devs of this game is basically the same as the dev of fashion business, so by that logic, applying https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v13-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-8943891 will activate the extra version.
i've skimmed through the images and seems none are encrypted/blanks, so just copy attached file will get you activated.
note that i havent played the game (no sex with the mom, no go) nor i know the difference between extra and regular, but it says activated in the game:
and credit goes to the leaker from fashion business.

EDIT: WORKS WITH EXTRA VERSION
guys, just want to inform you that this thing works. so use it.
prove:
tested on new game, clean state (deleted persistent file and old save games)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This activator seemed to work for me
Sorry if I ask but where to put the file?
Edit 1

Ok always in the game folder... i try to use it and now say activated... lets see if all the extra till now are active.
Anyway thank you

Last edited:

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Sorry if I ask but where to put the file?
Edit 1

Ok always in the game folder... i try to use it and now say activated... lets see if all the extra till now are active.
Anyway thank you
after testing, some extra scene gave errors. so yeah, the activation patch is not 100% working. oh well.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
yes. it's the same like fashion business. need some new image files to overwrite blank (or encrypted?) ones. like image img_912771.jpg
can press continue to see the video tho, so meh... lol.
Yeah, I noticed while compressing. At first I thought they might be corrupted but they are obfuscated. I'll see what I can do about it.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
At the start of the game MC's father say My mother Sophia... But in this case is You mother :ROFLMAO:
Also the first father we see is not "Hanry". Henry is not MC's dad. Henry is the new MC's mother husband* Sophia and MC's dad divorce for years.
If you try to spy Cynthia in the bathroom the first time, MC call her housemate istead of sister.

If only the file was open and not locked under some other program. I would have tried to give you a hand too. But unfortunately I'm not good at this kind of thing. Sometimes it happens that the developers leave the script open, which is easy to manage. But here I just don't understand anything about it.

Thank you for the incest patch
Thanks you for your feedback! ;)
Yeah, i was trying to convert some things in relations between characters, but forgot about his real dad from beggining of the game :)

If you want to work on it - i can try to help you understand what i did and how you can change it in PM. In short - you just need to open file "language_dict.json" with notepad in "game" folder and it's readable!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, I noticed while compressing. At first I thought they might be corrupted but they are obfuscated. I'll see what I can do about it.
Use this file then click activate on the main menu and enter any numbers to activate the extra version.
So I get the little unique error when I try to view the extra content. I used the first the method of just dropping the z_activation file and it got me the bedroom scenes after applying the bed_management file, but still nothing else. I wanted to see if the ActivationMenu file would do anything, but I'm unable to reenter the activation code. Even with a clean reinstall it still says "activated" so I have no way of trying to put use the file. ANy recommendations on how to maybe work around this? 2022-09-19_17_45_58-A_RenPy_Game.jpg

Reactions: senpaiggss
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes