3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
So do you see both EXTRA scenes or not ????? There are 2 extra scenes at last update...... there are NOTHING wrong about previous versions extra scenes so I`m NOT seen any scereencaps, that shows, that someone has make them work !!!!!!
As I understand your post, the extra scenes from previous versions are free but the new ones are locked.
Was a bit confused then because the scenes are labeled as extra and worked (extra1+2) and the 3rd has 4 pics after choice and than crash. (extra3)
If thats correct than I play to end and wait for next update^^

Reactions: Nerttu

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
As I understand your post, the extra scenes from previous versions are free but the new ones are locked.
Was a bit confused then because the scenes are labeled as extra and worked (extra1+2) and the 3rd has 4 pics after choice and than crash. (extra3)
Be aware that the images of the new extra content are still encrypted/obfuscated and won't be displayed!

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You are right !!!!!(y)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hello to all who was waiting for ic path update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it)

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 6.0" (i'll check for compatibility with Extra version when update is released)
Is this patch still compatible with the extra edition?

Reactions: Dorf56

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Is there a way to give feedback to the devs? I came across a couple of things that needs some improvement, but I don't know how to tell this to the devs.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Is there a way to give feedback to the devs? I came across a couple of things that needs some improvement, but I don't know how to tell this to the devs.
There is a discord link on their patreon page. Or the steam forum would probably work too.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thx for extra, it is like every scene have an extra and when you are on the base version that feeling is just :poop::poop:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes