3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks a lot for your help <3

BTW if anyone having problem with using it: replace (or delete both ActivationMenu files inside of MILFsOfSunville-6.01Extra\game\Quests\Technical and then past this file there and go AppData\Roaming\RenPy\milfs_of_sunville location and delete your persistent file, then in main menu click activate, then enter some numbers but remember you might not see numbers appearing, just continue clicking numbers until you see ''OK'' button and then click it and patch is done.
One more note is that this won't work on the two extra scenes added for v6. The images are encrypted and without the correct key I can't get them to display, the game will crash instead.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
One more note is that this won't work on the two extra scenes added for v6. The images are encrypted and without the correct key I can't get them to display, the game will crash instead.
Yeah I got crash with client anal scene as well. Thanks to our DEV and his activation...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Here too I couldn't with that part, shit
Honestly I don't get it, this game have a lot of serious problem needed to fix but instead DEV adds new system to prevent people seeing extra scenes... If he start fixing problems and start doing better game people wouldn't play pirated in a first place and give him support more but no, he should add more problematic things and heck I don't even wanna talk about how he cockblocked us with Daisy...

samundarkhan91

Dec 19, 2021
For anyone facing errors when going to bed after daisy's sense in the evening.
The problem is that there's no ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b function in ep01_dialogues2_day1_family.rpy (only 3a found).

So just change line 35 in Bed_Management.rpy (MilfsOfSunville-v6.00-pc\game\Characters)
from 3b to 3a (ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3a() from _rcall_ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3a)
or just comment the whole line with # (it's also working but idk if it skips the sequence scence or not)
or replace it with the attached file

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
For anyone facing errors when going to bed after daisy's sense in the evening.
The problem is that there's no ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b function in ep01_dialogues2_day1_family.rpy (only 3a found).

So just change line 35 in Bed_Management.rpy (MilfsOfSunville-v6.00-pc\game\Characters)
from 3b to 3a (ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3a() from _rcall_ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3a)
or just comment the whole line with # (it's also working but idk if it skips the sequence scence or not)
or replace it with the attached file
Didn't work for me, it sends you to main menu, btw i replaced the file

cehoni

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you Bro! :love: (y)
It was precisely at this point that my game broke and I didn't find any solution here in the thread!
Maybe because I was using the MOD?

Is this the final content of the current version???
Thank you again!(y)(y)(y)
Does anyone know the name of the games in these two videos?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes