3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Thanks you for your feedback! ;)
Yeah, i was trying to convert some things in relations between characters, but forgot about his real dad from beggining of the game :)

If you want to work on it - i can try to help you understand what i did and how you can change it in PM. In short - you just need to open file "language_dict.json" with notepad in "game" folder and it's readable!
Somebody get on it damn it! lol I can probably do it sometime this week if noone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: Manap Pangki

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
So I get the little unique error when I try to view the extra content. I used the first the method of just dropping the z_activation file and it got me the bedroom scenes after applying the bed_management file, but still nothing else. I wanted to see if the ActivationMenu file would do anything, but I'm unable to reenter the activation code. Even with a clean reinstall it still says "activated" so I have no way of trying to put use the file. ANy recommendations on how to maybe work around this?
You need to delete you persistent file. The one in the game folder and the backup in appdata.

Reactions: "CJ" and BoomDaBoom

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Use this file then click activate on the main menu and enter any numbers to activate the extra version.
Putting two and two together:
Thanks for the heads up, that cleared it up for me. Looks like the ActivationMenu file didn't work, at least for me. I put it in the game folder but inputting numbers still come out red and doesn't activate the extra content.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks for the heads up, that cleared it up for me. Looks like the ActivationMenu file didn't work, at least for me. I put it in the game folder but inputting numbers still come out red and doesn't activate the extra content.
I can't say if it works in the game folder I have only tried overwriting the existing file in game\Quests\Technical.
You also should make sure you type in 16 numbers for the activation button to show up.

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I can't say if it works in the game folder I have only tried overwriting the existing file in game\Quests\Technical.
You also should make sure you type in 16 numbers for the activation button to show up.
Thanks, for the help, that placement got me to input the code and it's activated now. I'm facing one more problem though and I'm wondering if you may be having it too? The earlier extra content plays just fine, but any of the latest stuff from this update doesn't necessarily give me an error; it just freezes the game entirely. I have to close the thing and I get a pop-up telling me the app isn't responding. I've only seen people test this stuff with the earlier content so I'm curious if I'm the only one with this problem or if others have had similar issues.

edit: Weirdly enough, I tried installing the multi-mod for the hell of it and when I get to the first extra scene of this update I now get a screen asking me to activate my code even though it should already be active. I'm able to input whatever and get it going no problem. I then get a few renders of the anal scene before it freezes again. Don't think it has to do much with anything, but just seemed like an odd thing.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks, for the help, that placement got me to input the code and it's activated now. I'm facing one more problem though and I'm wondering if you may be having it too? The earlier extra content plays just fine, but any of the latest stuff from this update doesn't necessarily give me an error; it just freezes the game entirely. I have to close the thing and I get a pop-up telling me the app isn't responding. I've only seen people test this stuff with the earlier content so I'm curious if I'm the only one with this problem or if others have had similar issues.

edit: Weirdly enough, I tried installing the multi-mod for the hell of it and when I get to the first extra scene of this update I now get a screen asking me to activate my code even though it should already be active. I'm able to input whatever and get it going no problem. I then get a few renders of the anal scene before it freezes again. Don't think it has to do much with anything, but just seemed like an odd thing.
I looked into it and the image files aren't working. They are probably encrypted. So unless someone with the extra version shares those files after activating their game those scenes won't work.

Reactions: Samken and Nerttu

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
MILFs of Sunville [v6.01 Extra] [L7team] crunched

Info: This version is not activated so the extra content is locked!
The attached activator seems to work but I didn't test it in the game.
To apply it, copy/move the file to the "game" subfolder.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,09 GB / 1,60 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v6.01-Extra-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 1,59 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v6.01-Extra-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank for compressing(y)
but 1.60 gig is bit more for compressing i think under 1 gig that's fair for 4 gig game.
for example: https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-and-dance-ep-4-ch-2-re-boring-games.20072/post-8234808
(i don't want compare your work it just example for better understanding)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thank for compressing(y)
but 1.60 gig is bit more for compressing i think under 1 gig that's fair for 4 gig game.
for example: https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-and-dance-ep-4-ch-2-re-boring-games.20072/post-8234808
(i don't want compare your work it just example for better understanding)
Well, feel free to not use my version then or give it a try yourself. I'm not going lower than 60% image and video quality.
This game has more than 10.000 image files and 100 medium to big video files. SUAD has ~5.600 image files and ~600 small video files. You can't compare apples and oranges.

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Well, feel free to not use my version then or give it a try yourself. I'm not going lower than 60% image and video quality.
This game has more than 10.000 image files and 100 medium to big video files. SUAD has ~5.600 image files and ~600 small video files. You can't compare apples and oranges.
thank you for work again (y) (not you also who work in this site free)
it just suggestion and my opinion maybe that help you in another game and improve your work.
another example: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-8676615

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Have problems to view the anal scene with Carie on the 2nd visit. Always error.
No matter if compressed or not. Extra is activated and functional. (Can see Daisy fingering and anal scene with Becky)
Looks like there are some pics not readable "img_912464.jpg" to "img_912514.jpg".
Downloaded both versions two times always the same error.
Has someone these 51 pics functional?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Have problems to view the anal scene with Carie on the 2nd visit. Always error.
No matter if compressed or not. Extra is activated and functional. (Can see Daisy fingering and anal scene with Becky)
Looks like there are some pics not readable "img_912464.jpg" to "img_912514.jpg".
Downloaded both versions two times always the same error.
Has someone these 51 pics functional?
So do you see both EXTRA scenes or not ????? There are 2 extra scenes at last update...... there are NOTHING wrong about previous versions extra scenes so I`m NOT seen any scereencaps, that shows, that someone has make them work !!!!!!

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes