3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I copied the language_f95_dict.json to the game folder but wasnt getting any incest changes to the dialogue.

I then copied the language_f95_dict.json and renamed it language_dict.json and am getting all the incest changes now, but the game warns me that this change is game breaking.

I noticed that the original language_dict.json is considerably larger than the incest patch. Is it really game breaking or was this what I was supposed to do originally? because just copying it doesnt change a thing

Reactions: Lognaros

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
i don't find mc mother's design sexy . not my type , that's why i will wait for sex scene with mc teacher

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
I copied the language_f95_dict.json to the game folder but wasnt getting any incest changes to the dialogue.

I then copied the language_f95_dict.json and renamed it language_dict.json and am getting all the incest changes now, but the game warns me that this change is game breaking.

I noticed that the original language_dict.json is considerably larger than the incest patch. Is it really game breaking or was this what I was supposed to do originally? because just copying it doesnt change a thing
For me it's working fine with way you did it. I think it's work this way: game looks into file in "game" folder and if there's no "key" text found then it looks into "game/tl" folder and gets it from there.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes