1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
Good effort, I tried a renpy build some years ago, for fun, but the way the images are stored in the original game is messy. Let's hope you will continue with this

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The release was to see how people reacted to the Navigation which is in parity with the Unity version, it has no completed scenes.

The test was successful in seeing how people hate the navigation and give me an ability to change gears on designing a new one that will be enjoyed by Ren'py users.

The reason the game is bloated is due to keeping all the images exported from the original in it, that should have not happened and should have removed them to complete this small test build.

Do want to mention again that this test was posted in the original game thread and was not meant to have it's own page as just wanted feedback on the Nav.

The fact the this page exists is not a bad thing, it has also shown that there are players of the original that have come to take a look and players that have yet to play the original due to it being in Unity.

The interest has me working on trying to release a version by end of the month that will have some of the content and be playable.

Would like to apologize for those that turned out and met a very early release, that has some bugs (some where known and should have remove access to them, a couple that were just missed as dialogue was tested).
Thank you for your work and understanding of the players. :) "WORK ON MISTAKES". (y)We will monitor and support.:love:;)

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
There was a mac version for this game will this have mac?
I don't have a MAC so would be able to test it, but once have figured out how it will function in windows hope to have both an android and a MAC version.

But again it all depends on what renpy says when building the release.

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png
Above is the test for the inventory system, it uses the drag drop system in renpy, it is not fully functioning as it has some kirks but hope to fix those as learn more about Renpy and Python.

pkingesq

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Love this game, got to the same part in the original though where need to move rooms in sequence and at speed to lock Alex in Bathroom, like the original I simply cannot move the mouse quick enough and the keys that are referred to iin the original walkthrough seem not to work either, is there anyway to skip this part or slow it down to allow more time to carry out the locking and unlocking of doors please. Would love to see this continued. Cheers for the great work so far

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Hey DarkClone, excellent work porting this to Renpy. When can we expect a stable release?
Working on it constantly but slow at times due to still learning both Python and Renpy, know enough of both to get me in trouble like you saw in a lot of comments, also see a lot of kirks when you use python in some areas of Renpy where have to stop and figure out what is causing it.

Hope to have a release around two weeks for now where it will have enough content to make people happy but also more renpy type of navigation.

If you are expecting the sandbox, well for that one it might be more end of month as I use some of the pieces from the version i'm working on to provide an option to play either type.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes