1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Omg. I have had hopes about a new begining of this Project.
Darkclone, I wish you find interesting go on this story, it desserves it. Thanks for bringing us so good remembers

Reactions: Lgn332

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
exept the drawer i dont know what to do?
The release was to see how people reacted to the Navigation which is in parity with the Unity version, it has no completed scenes.

The test was successful in seeing how people hate the navigation and give me an ability to change gears on designing a new one that will be enjoyed by Ren'py users.

The reason the game is bloated is due to keeping all the images exported from the original in it, that should have not happened and should have removed them to complete this small test build.

Do want to mention again that this test was posted in the original game thread and was not meant to have it's own page as just wanted feedback on the Nav.

The fact the this page exists is not a bad thing, it has also shown that there are players of the original that have come to take a look and players that have yet to play the original due to it being in Unity.

The interest has me working on trying to release a version by end of the month that will have some of the content and be playable.

Would like to apologize for those that turned out and met a very early release, that has some bugs (some where known and should have remove access to them, a couple that were just missed as dialogue was tested).

bruno889

Jan 12, 2022
The games is not working for me on Joiplay

And the android version crashes when i try to enter the Villa, and also I can't continue with the story, it says i have to go to the room 23 but nothing happens

conchimnon

Apr 4, 2017
The game is full of bugs. Sandbox gameplay seems to be more bug-prone, so Dev should consider switching to a linear gameplay style.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes