1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
It's pretty simple to understand. It allows more people to play it.
Also, everyone should understand that it doesn't have an ending because they should read the overview and the SPOILER, which says.
This work is being done as a fan and is not intended to start any new version of what exists.

So please, no one cry about why it isn't being finished.

That being said, it would be cool if someone did try to finish it, but it's not likely. :(

I liked the game a lot. It was one of the first I played. The sex scene with the beautiful shop owner was hot. :love:
Thanks, Dark Clone, for your effort. (y)
...The original is still there?
There's nothing stopping them from playing the unity version
There is NO point for this to be done
I didn't even like the original, nor did I cry out for the game to be finished. I'll admit I worded that sentence wrong when I meant "this remake will also not receive updates."
you guys all do this defense for pointless games at no benefit to you, the dev or anyone else.

Game preservation is important, sure, but it's already preserved. That's kinda the only positive to piracy.
This just distorts who made it and people will associate someone aptly named darkclone with this work.

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
..The original is still there?
There's nothing stopping them from playing the unity version
There is NO point for this to be done
I didn't even like the original, nor did I cry out for the game to be finished. I'll admit I worded that sentence wrong when I meant "this remake will also not receive updates."
you guys all do this defense for pointless games at no benefit to you, the dev or anyone else.

Game preservation is important, sure, but it's already preserved. That's kinda the only positive to piracy.
This just distorts who made it and people will associate someone aptly named darkclone with this work.
You can backtrack all you want. The intention in your statement is clear. You are entitled to your opinion even when you are wrong. Enjoy your snack. :sick:

I do want to say that this was released too soon because of the bugs. There are playtesters here for that.

Reactions: john1230

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Be aware that I started this on the original thread and did not mean for it to get a whole new page or section here, it was to provide people that couldn't us unity for some reason and or did not like how it handled there.

Also there was a warning that this version was just to see how it would handle out there, it seems that the navigation is not something to be carried forward here as everyone hates that, but the content was good enough to prompt not a remake but a copy of it in Ren'py.

Do to the feedback I have decided to scrap the Navigation and think of something new that is more Ren'py, however that would detract from it being a copy and more of a rework.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Good thinking on scraping navigation all together. We love linear paths (it is hard to navigate with a a cock in your hands!)

If your patron numbers goes up because of the Renpy remake would you consider it developing the story further beyond Unity version?

Hijuga94

Apr 9, 2019
I leave lobby, find rooms eventually, but no one there, no one anywhere and no idea what to do.
Wording of who is related is backwards, not who are you to them, but rather who are they to you.
it is currently just the navigation of the world to work as it does in Unity.
Next is to work out inventory, tasks, and adding scenes.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Jinxed *-*

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Good thinking on scraping navigation all together. We love linear paths (it is hard to navigate with a a cock in your hands!)

If your patron numbers goes up because of the Renpy remake would you consider it developing the story further beyond Unity version?
Had not really thought about making money re-coding this game in Ren'py, it was meant to be a copy of Navigation and all, but as noticing a pattern here that it is hated by all will see what can be done to make it more to everyone's liking.

The reason to pick this game was cause it is a good game and it needed to be shared with as many out there that have either not played it cause they don't like Unity or because it doesn't run on their system.

Also it gave me a good spot to hone my skill to be used on future planned original game.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Oh i get it! You are not the original developer of this game. His name was Milfarion and you are DarkClone.

Good luck on your original game in the future.

Reactions: Jinxed *-*
Jul 14, 2017
Living and a learning.
Yeah was concerned about that, used the images as exported from original game and have just started to rework them to a smaller format, next version should be better.
Thanks for this. Now people on android can play this game.
Are you going to be adding your own scenes?

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
3 gig game that has less than 3 minutes of gameplay. Do not attempt to look at the gallery, it has no back button and you will be stuck there forever (nothing in the gallery). Some dialogue in resort lobby then your off to the rooms that are completely empty. Do not click on the draw! This is will crash the game!

That's it! That's the whole game, done

It is very clear the developer did not attempt to play this game before releasing it again, that's right, this is his second attempt on the same Alfa release. Same exact gameplay and same exact result after improving it.

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
3 gig game that has less than 3 minutes of gameplay. Do not attempt to look at the gallery, it has no back button and you will be stuck there forever (nothing in the gallery). Some dialogue in resort lobby then your off to the rooms that are completely empty. Do not click on the draw! This is will crash the game!

That's it! That's the whole game, done

It is very clear the developer did not attempt to play this game before releasing it again, that's right, this is his second attempt on the same Alfa release. Same exact gameplay and same exact result after improving it.
Please read the spoiler at the top of the first page of this, it clearly states that it is an alpha, mostly it was put out there to see how it would be received with the current navigation.

As you can clearly see a lot of people hate that it is a copy of that and it now gives me the chance to change it before getting to deep in the weeds.

Excitement that had it working as it was in Unity got the better of me, should have made sure to remove any paths that had no scenes to jump to and added a return button to the gallery which also should have commented out.

The sized of the game is do to it having a lot of the imaged exported from the original game, again my mistake as should have only left the imaged in used and added the others as the game development went along.

Again using this to get familiar with Ren'py and the game just was a good one I had played and wanted others to enjoy it.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes