1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I think some people need to lower the expectations for this initial release, the dev, out of the kindness of his heart, is remaking this game in the Ren'py engine, which takes time and patience. All the bugs and lack of content will be ironed out and updated. Patience my friends!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
DarkClone, this needs some serious work.

Start with.. .the second question.

What is your relationshipt to this character?

Is totally unclear what you're asking for. (not to mention misspelling relationship)

I'm assuming the appropriate response is son, i.e. the MC is this character's son, but the way it's phrased I the player have no clue what's the right response for the result I want.

Looking at your code, what you're actually asking is "Who is this person to the MC? (default landlady) " Which for the first woman is Mom, and the second is Aunt which I'm assuming you want to be entered in proper case so the first letter is capitalized, but the player may or may not do that, so use the capitalize function to make whatever they enter consistent.

Try:

Code:
    # Relationship question first MILF.
    $ remilf1 = renpy.input("Who is this person to the MC? (landlady, will default to friend) ", length=32)
    $ remilf1 = remilf1.strip()
    if remilf1 == "":
        $ remilf1 = "friend"
    $ remilf1 = remilf1.capitalize()

scene introaunt

# Relationship question second MILF.
    $ remilf2 = renpy.input("Who is this person to the MC? (landlady's sister, will default to friend)", length=32)
    $ remilf2 = remilf2.strip()
    if remilf2 == "":
        $ remilf2 = "friend"
    $ remilf2 = remilf2.capitalize()
The receptionist text makes no sense.

"You have reservations for a single and one twin rooms."

then

"The air conditioning is not functioning in does rooms."

those rooms??

Now instead of referring to it as twin rooms, ..

"But we have two double rooms."

And what you end up with is both room 23 and 22 have a single queen sized bed each. So... looking at a hotel reservation site....

"You have reservations for one room with 1 king bed, and one with 2 queen beds"

"But we have two rooms with 1 king bed in each."

Then you hard code the relationships to both ladies?

Code:
    mc "Got distracted staring at the receptionist and didn't notice when my Mom and aunt left."
Then you tell us the inventory can be accessed

Code:
    na "By the way, the inventory can be accessed by a button on the top right."
jump to navigation so we can explore the hotel but that's all there is, and there's no button in the top right??

Last edited:

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
DarkClone, this needs some serious work.

Start with.. .the second question.

What is your relationshipt to this character?

Is totally unclear what you're asking for. (not to mention misspelling relationship)

I'm assuming the appropriate response is son, i.e. the MC is this character's son, but the way it's phrased I the player have no clue what's the right response for the result I want.

Looking at your code, what you're actually asking is "Who is this person to the MC? (default landlady) " Which for the first woman is Mom, and the second is Aunt which I'm assuming you want to be entered in proper case so the first letter is capitalized, but the player may or may not do that, so use the capitalize function to make whatever they enter consistent.

Try:

Code:
    # Relationship question first MILF.
    $ remilf1 = renpy.input("Who is this person to the MC? (landlady, will default to friend) ", length=32)
    $ remilf1 = remilf1.strip()
    if remilf1 == "":
        $ remilf1 = "friend"
    $ remilf1 = remilf1.capitalize()

scene introaunt

# Relationship question second MILF.
    $ remilf2 = renpy.input("Who is this person to the MC? (landlady's sister, will default to friend)", length=32)
    $ remilf2 = remilf2.strip()
    if remilf2 == "":
        $ remilf2 = "friend"
    $ remilf2 = remilf2.capitalize()
The receptionist text makes no sense.

"You have reservations for a single and one twin rooms."

then

"The air conditioning is not functioning in does rooms."

those rooms??

Now instead of referring to it as twin rooms, ..

"But we have two double rooms."

And what you end up with is both room 23 and 22 have a single queen sized bed each. So... looking at a hotel reservation site....

"You have reservations for one room with 1 king bed, and one with 2 queen beds"

"But we have two rooms with 1 king bed in each."

Then you hard code the relationships to both ladies?

Code:
    mc "Got distracted staring at the receptionist and didn't notice when my Mom and aunt left."
Then you tell us the inventory can be accessed

Code:
    na "By the way, the inventory can be accessed by a button on the top right."
jump to navigation so we can explore the hotel but that's all there is, and there's no button in the top right??
Thank you.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not a fan of remaking games from the beginning, where we have to wait possibly years to get to the ending point of the original. Why not start where the original left off?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
DarkClone, thank you for the RenPy remake.

I play MILF Resort for the sandbox element so I vote for continuing the sandbox route and improving the navigation of the game.

Visual novel would really kill the game play for me.

All the best with your remake.(y)

--------------------------------

*Feed back for the game navigation.

The boomerang (arrows) pointing to the direction of travel is a good visual indication, and can be improved upon by having actual arrows with the name of the direction written inside of the arrows themselves indicating where it leads to.

Like in the hotel lobby. The left arrow can have the numbers 01-10 for room number 1-10 on the left side, and the right arrow can have numbers 11-20 inside showing rooms 11-20 is on the right side.

It would also probably be easier for Android users if you make the left and right screen clickable to move around instead of trying to touch a small arrow on the screen. I'm not explaining it very well but basically make the environment clickable instead of aiming for the onscreen arrows to move around.

Last edited:
Reactions: beategg

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
The real question is will this one remain unfinished like the other one ?
High chance unfinished mostly fan remake dont end up well. This is 1 to 1 copy from the original image from original is used not new renders so high chance this will fail you need the assets if the dev want to continue the story from the original.

coolantrs

Oct 10, 2017
some one can help with this issue

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/firicor.rpy", line 3, in script call
call screen firicor_arr
File "game/scripts/locations/ro23.rpy", line 149, in script
call screen bathro23_arr
ScriptError: could not find label 'graytowel'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\MR-0.01-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\MR-0.01-win\renpy\main.py", line 635, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\MR-0.01-win\renpy\main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\MR-0.01-win\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/scripts/locations/firicor.rpy", line 3, in script call
call screen firicor_arr
File "game/scripts/locations/ro23.rpy", line 149, in script
call screen bathro23_arr
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\MR-0.01-win\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'graytowel'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
MILF Resort 0.01 0.01
Sun Apr 14 12:05:59 2024

thanks

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes