Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I get that red haired asshole locked up in the bathroom but I still can't leave the Villa It says one of the locks is broken FRUSTRATING!!!

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Milf’s Resort, v6.1 CG RIP, Mega
Hey, I've just downloaded this. Turns out it's not just a simple picture gallery. What exactly does the setup.exe do?
Edit: Never mind that idiocy, I've merely mixed up another, similarly named archive with this one.

Last edited:

Tekiya

Feb 10, 2020
LET MAKE SOME THING CLEAR, the newest ver 6.1 is about "Dreaming in classroom scene" and "Jada black cop scene" and END. Or have something else with bugs?

Apr 14, 2021
Same here going waterfall first time after dr. Kelly & ruonda conversation it will throw to day 5 with officer jada n game was end
I updated my comment but the fix that i have found for that mentioned on here is to download a previous version of the game like 5.4 to skip the bug however a game breaking bug like that is not acceptable. That's like if GTA 5 was released and it had a huge bug and the developers said oh sorry you'll have to purchase and play gta 4 to get past it. Except you already payed 59.99 for the finished game. Reminds me of the disaster that was Cyberpunk 2077. Oh yeah i couldn't find any workable links to the previous versions of the game wish the DEV would just provide a bug fix patch for that tbh

Reactions: hentai charley

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
.. That's like if GTA 5 was released and it had a huge bug and the developers said oh sorry you'll have to purchase and play gta 4 to get past it. Except you already payed 59.99 for the finished game. Reminds me of the disaster that was Cyberpunk 2077.
Does the man say who donated how much for the game? Let me guess ...

Greets .. Sunset ..

Apr 14, 2021
Does the man say who donated how much for the game? Let me guess ...

Greets .. Sunset ..
Oh no 59.99 is the normal cost of a new Game for PS4/PS5/XBOX/PC it was just used in an example of someone paying money for an expected bug-free finished game and getting a bugged mess, this game isn't a buggy mess but if a bug is so bad i can't progress that's very bad in my book. Almost as bad as CD Projekt Red with Cyberpunk 2077 releasing a buggy disaster. Perhaps i'm overreacting but after that i'm paranoid I really enjoyed this game and the bug really ruined it for me. I can't even find any earliar versions of this game which the comments have said is a workaround of bug. All the links are dead even the ones on the DEVS Patreon so i'm SOL until he has a bugfix if he does.

Reactions: Sunset79
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes