Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
He should work on a new update for a year and complete the game. He is not consistent with updates and when he share them they are always so short. At least with that way we can get something to spend time more than 10 minutes maybe.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
That CG file is massive - over 1300 images. But there are many, many duplicates.
Where are they collected from?
Extracted directly from the game files.
Technically not duplicates. If you look carefully, you can see slight differences. That's because the game contains some animated scenes. Apparently, those animations exist in the game as single animation frames and so they were extracted as separate images. If you want, you can make animated gifs out of them.

I'm currently arranging the pictures into separate folders for all the scenes, while also deleting ones, that I deem unnecessary (backgrounds, items, pics with just the protag, basically anything without any of the girls in it). If I ever finish that, I will share it.

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Build 6.1.1 (fixed bugs)

Don't use old saves.

Mega.nz:

mixdrop.ag:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Build 6.1.1 (fixed bugs)

Don't use old saves.
I loaded the game and tried an old save, disregarding the note above and the game is not fixed.
I haven't replayed from beginning, yet. That is evidently what you have to do to see the fix.

Edit: I just restarted the game with 6.1.1 and the waterfall problem is resolved. On the beach after the waterfall with "Mom".

Last edited:
Reactions: emailna

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I just am not fast enough to do the mini-game, locking redhead in the bathroom.
Anyway out of this?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes