locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Understandable, but for how many months?
it seems to me forever, the game will be abandoned, I tried to attract people to the game, but everyone pounced on me and said that they themselves know what to spend money on :cry:

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
it seems to me forever, the game will be abandoned, I tried to attract people to the game, but everyone pounced on me and said that they themselves know what to spend money on :cry:
It wouldn't be strange if she hadn't been abandoned? I follow this thread of the game, but on the part of the creator of this game, there is no contact with people, nothing is written about the progres of the game and when it will be updated, so I am not surprised that it has so few patrons. maybe if he would contribute to contact with patrons and improve the relationship with people and nominating progress, it is possible that he would have more patrons.

adlarge

May 29, 2017
Yeah the models in this game are amazing. I have never seen anything similar in other games

I do hope the dev just starts posting Progress report on his patreon. And I hope he deos not drop the game
well I can't blame him , since some trashy and scammy games get tons of support (Dual family...) but this one that has the best CGI than any game got 39 patreons supporters

Sep 20, 2021
***PLEASE READ***
*TLDR AT BOTTOM*

I’ve seen a lot of people in this thread Hope for the continuation of this game, as many believe this game has a lot of potential which I agree with. If you haven’t played the newest version of the game please do it has great animations towards the end of the patch and the story could only just get better from here. I am a patron of Milfarion, the creator of this game and many of you do not know on their Patreon they stated that their IRL job shut down because of the pandemic. Before they could not upload much because they had to balance their IRL job and the game but now it seems like creating adult games could be a real possibility now as long as we support them. If we all agree that the game has a lot of potential, then it wouldn’t hurt to support the creator just a bit especially after the circumstances. And to those that are on the fence because of their gaps of time within uploads well now that you’re aware of their situation you should know that if you just lost your IRL job that could take a toll on you but now since they have a lot more time to work on the game now is probably the best time to support where we can expect more consistent updates. The last update was in August and it was a really good one, so the creator is still keeping interest and I hope we could show our support before they give up on the game and creating games. I know a lot of people love the models in this game as well as like the story and animations. So a little support could go a long way for a creator that I believe is deserving and definitely needs it at this time :)

TLDR - Milfarion, the creator of this game, has gone through a lot recently. If you enjoy the game/think it has potential, they seem to have a lot more time to work on the game so I recommend supporting them on Patreon :D

SirJon

Jan 9, 2021
I have alex trapped in bathroom, however, it won't let me to leave villa to proceed through quest, is there a work around/show I move around it or proceed? I keep getting error message, " No dude, I can't leave it like that" Please help

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
this game is awesome; other devs/scammers earns a lot more, with less effort.
also, Milfarion could do more in terms of public relations. small and easy suggestions:
- create a discord channel;
- frequent messages to patrons (maybe with some renders)

Sep 20, 2021
***PLEASE READ***
*TLDR AT BOTTOM*

I’ve seen a lot of people in this thread Hope for the continuation of this game, as many believe this game has a lot of potential which I agree with. If you haven’t played the newest version of the game please do it has great animations towards the end of the patch and the story could only just get better from here. I am a patron of Milfarion, the creator of this game and many of you do not know on their Patreon they stated that their IRL job shut down because of the pandemic. Before they could not upload much because they had to balance their IRL job and the game but now it seems like creating adult games could be a real possibility now as long as we support them. If we all agree that the game has a lot of potential, then it wouldn’t hurt to support the creator just a bit especially after the circumstances. And to those that are on the fence because of their gaps of time within uploads well now that you’re aware of their situation you should know that if you just lost your IRL job that could take a toll on you but now since they have a lot more time to work on the game now is probably the best time to support where we can expect more consistent updates. The last update was in August and it was a really good one, so the creator is still keeping interest and I hope we could show our support before they give up on the game and creating games. I know a lot of people love the models in this game as well as like the story and animations. So a little support could go a long way for a creator that I believe is deserving and definitely needs it at this time :)

TLDR - Milfarion, the creator of this game, has gone through a lot recently. If you enjoy the game/think it has potential, they seem to have a lot more time to work on the game so I recommend supporting them on Patreon :D
patreon.com/milfarion :D

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I agree, I think the main reason great games go unsupported and bad games get great support on patreon is how frequently the creator posts updates and teasers and such on patreon. How engaged the fans get to feel. More patreon posts tends to mean more support (even when comparing a good game to a worse game.)

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes