Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Can you
View attachment 6807

Overview:
A young guy comes with his aunt and mother for a vacation on a tropical island. There are no males in the hotel, but a large number of single, horny milfs. What will happen next?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-12
Release Date: 2021-08-12
Developer: Milfarion
Censored: No
Version: 6.1.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: HERE
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - -
Win x32: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - CG - FAN SIGNATURE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1403724 View attachment 1403725 View attachment 1403726 View attachment 1403727 View attachment 1403728 View attachment 1403729 View attachment 1403731 View attachment 1403732 View attachment 1403733

View attachment 1403734 View attachment 1403735 View attachment 1403736 View attachment 1403737 View attachment 1403739 View attachment 15641 View attachment 6580 View attachment 6583 View attachment 6589
View attachment 6807

Overview:
A young guy comes with his aunt and mother for a vacation on a tropical island. There are no males in the hotel, but a large number of single, horny milfs. What will happen next?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-12
Release Date: 2021-08-12
Developer: Milfarion
Censored: No
Version: 6.1.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: HERE
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - -
Win x32: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - CG - FAN SIGNATURE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1403724 View attachment 1403725 View attachment 1403726 View attachment 1403727 View attachment 1403728 View attachment 1403729 View attachment 1403731 View attachment 1403732 View attachment 1403733

View attachment 1403734 View attachment 1403735 View attachment 1403736 View attachment 1403737 View attachment 1403739 View attachment 15641 View attachment 6580 View attachment 6583 View attachment 6589
For android link Can you give

Sep 20, 2021
Hey guys! Me again! I'm not sure if anyone is too familiar with Html conversion but if someone is able to get this game in HTML format so it can be posted on Gamcore.com I think it will help this game out a lot. It seems like games that are posted there are able to be played in browser and on the website and it really gets the game a lot more views and patreon support for developers. I'm not sure that Milf's resort can be converted with the files we have downloaded and maybe can only be converted through the original files in the dev's unity. But if you guys are familiar with the process please let me know!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenGarden

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys! Me again! I'm not sure if anyone is too familiar with Html conversion but if someone is able to get this game in HTML format so it can be posted on Gamcore.com I think it will help this game out a lot. It seems like games that are posted there are able to be played in browser and on the website and it really gets the game a lot more views and patreon support for developers. I'm not sure that Milf's resort can be converted with the files we have downloaded and maybe can only be converted through the original files in the dev's unity. But if you guys are familiar with the process please let me know!
If the dev won't fix his own bugs to help the popularity, it seems unlikely someone would donate the time to make this HTML.

Sep 20, 2021
If the dev won't fix his own bugs to help the popularity, it seems unlikely someone would donate the time to make this HTML.
As of now I believe all bugs are fixed. The latest patch left the game in a pretty good state to play and improve on. Not to mention pretty good scenes and animations at the end

Sep 20, 2021
one thing i would really like i this game is an scene gallery!. Which also shows locked scenes
The developer had a poll on their patreon wether they should work on progressing the story more first or prioritize a gallery and people voted story progression. I'm sure the dev will incorperate it but I'm sure most of us just want story progression and frequent updates and interaction over everything else

Reactions: Randeza

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The developer had a poll on their patreon wether they should work on progressing the story more first or prioritize a gallery and people voted story progression. I'm sure the dev will incorperate it but I'm sure most of us just want story progression and frequent updates and interaction over everything else
can completely understand that. If the story and uppdates get impacted by a gallery, i would rather see the dev focusing on frequent updates.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When was that ?????
can completely understand that. If the story and uppdates get impacted by a gallery, i would rather see the dev focusing on frequent updates.
Frequent updates :D:D yeah !!!! Update every half year/year, truly frequent, LOL !!!!
Don`t get me wrong, I love this game, have played it as it came out...... but how hard is to make gallery (repeatble scenes) OR more SAVE slots (as there is NO gallery, that will do it allso) ??????
I`m not a coder or programmer, so I don`t know for sure, but seeing the other games and Mods with them, I think that is not very hard/time waisting task for those, who can do it !!!!! :)(y)

Last edited:

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
a very interesting game that you should pay more attention to, especially since I haven't seen the maps and models in other games. :cool:

collecting and combining items at the right time is a bit unusual and reminded me of an old game called "sam and max hit the road" from the 90s. Without a walkthrough, however, you can quickly lose your patience. :coffee::devilish:

personally i don't like minigames - with the doors in the villa i would have liked an option to be able to skip this minigame. It remains to be seen whether the developers will consider such an option or whether a modder will program a suitable cheat. :ROFLMAO:

keep up the good work. (y)

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes