-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any latest walkthrough guys? i am stuck.
By now, I'm sure many (if not all) of you have already finished the new update. In case you haven't, however, I've updated my walkthrough: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-resort-v6-2-milfarion.2607/page-120#post-6263508 Most of the questions I've been seeing are answered in the walkthrough.

HvRTS, Mikey Mike, FullStick224, Jack1505
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Wish there was a way to skip these min. games. Dupuytren's contracture in the hands doesn't help lol :oops:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Got to this step:

View attachment 1750913

Emma is not at the villa. Any way to deal with this?
I replayed from the beginning with this release so the walkthrough would be up-to-date, so I definitely saw her where she's supposed to be at this point.

I have an idea of a possible problem, depending on how a person handles the conversation with Tina beforehand. When you talk with her, you first need to choose "Partner for yoga" and then you also need to ask her "Where is Emma?" If this second question is skipped, the villa will remain closed. It's the trigger to let the player into the villa so the MC can talk with her. Maybe this didn't happen in your specific case, though.

Can you post a screenshot of what you do see at that point? Also, in case you still have trouble, I've attached an archive (i.e., a pair of zipped files) that includes my save when you're inside the villa and Emma is off to the left, on a sunbed. After you have that and unzip (decompress) it, you will need both files within the archive (i.e., the .jpg and the .savj files). Go to where the saves are located and put them both there. On Windows, it's:
C:\Users\[bjackson]\AppData\LocalLow\https___www_patreon_com_Milfarion\Milf's Resort

Replace the drive letter if you use something other than C for your OS hard drive, and change [bjackson] to whatever your profile name is on your computer. Put both of the files there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

asrtyn93

May 10, 2020
Any help with the installation? I downloaded the file and it shows up as a zip. I clicked on it and it says install but nothing happens?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Ive named the 2 characters mom and aunt at the start of the game, but now after reloading a save from yesterday its blank whenever it should be the title of the character

example:
instead of "Did you have fun with your aunt?" its "Did you have fun with your ?"
Both mom and aunt dont appear in the text, But the name of my MC does appear
help?

Reactions: Diff_Uni

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Gameplay is horrible and no Gallery mode, I sleep.

I just started this game and am trying to follow the walkthrough, am supposed to go to the waterfall with my mom but end up in a fight in a cave with a dude named Alex. Nothing was mentioned about where to go or what do do with the mc and Mom. How to straighten this out? Seems a great game so far.

bjackson

Oct 30, 2018
I replayed from the beginning with this release so the walkthrough would be up-to-date, so I definitely saw her where she's supposed to be at this point.

I have an idea of a possible problem, depending on how a person handles the conversation with Tina beforehand. When you talk with her, you first need to choose "Partner for yoga" and then you also need to ask her "Where is Emma?" If this second question is skipped, the villa will remain closed. It's the trigger to let the player into the villa so the MC can talk with her. Maybe this didn't happen in your specific case, though.

Can you post a screenshot of what you do see at that point? Also, in case you still have trouble, I've attached an archive (i.e., a pair of zipped files) that includes my save when you're inside the villa and Emma is off to the left, on a sunbed. After you have that and unzip (decompress) it, you will need both files within the archive (i.e., the .jpg and the .savj files). Go to where the saves are located and put them both there. On Windows, it's:
C:\Users\[bjackson]\AppData\LocalLow\https___www_patreon_com_Milfarion\Milf's Resort

Replace the drive letter if you use something other than C for your OS hard drive, and change [bjackson] to whatever your profile name is on your computer. Put both of the files there.
Reloaded an earlier save from the beginning of the day. Talked to Tina, asked the two questions and still end up here:
Here's what I see at the villa.
1649719641363.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reloaded an earlier save from the beginning of the day. Talked to Tina, asked the two questions and still end up here:
Here's what I see at the villa.
View attachment 1752396
And did you try the save I provided? Because that save very clearly has Emma on the left sunbed:
The screenshot you've provided normally is what you see after you've already finished the initial Emma scene here. I have no idea how your game managed to jump ahead of the standard scene, but this isn't even the same angle of the place so it's very clearly incorrect. What do you see if you use the save I attached before? Using my save files, you should see what my screenshot above shows.

EDIT: I just saw your latest reply. Hope it's working for you now. :)

Reactions: bjackson

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just started this game and am trying to follow the walkthrough, am supposed to go to the waterfall with my mom but end up in a fight in a cave with a dude named Alex. Nothing was mentioned about where to go or what do do with the mc and Mom. How to straighten this out? Seems a great game so far.
Are you looking at the correct part of the walkthrough? The MC shouldn't have even met Alex (Day 4) before he and Mom go to the waterfall together (Day 3). The Mom scene is also on the previous build of the game. Her waterfall scene is Build 4.1; the scene with Alex and the knife fight isn't until Build 5.2.1.

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what you've done, but either you're looking at the wrong part of the walkthrough, you have not followed the walkthrough properly, or you have a severely borked copy of the game. There is absolutely no way — if you have a proper copy of the game and have started a new game — for you to go from taking the Mom to the waterfall to jumping into a knife fight with Alex. (In fact, the MC must first have a conversation with Jada where she says the A.S.S. Gang have a hiding spot for their treasure, which then triggers the ability to find Alex in the cave. And Jada won't have that conversation about hidden treasure until after the MC has already been captured by Alex in Emma's villa.)

MILFHunter90

Dec 31, 2018
[Quick and Dirty Repack] Milf's Resort [v6.2] [Milfarion] - Original Size: 3,84GB (6,53GB unpacked)

Download PC x64 (2,37GB):
Download PC x86 (2,37GB):
Download Mac (2,36GB):

I only change the archieve from rar to 7z with better compression. I will test if i can fix my installer for providing a even better Repack, but that can take a while.
the mac version is not going :/

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes