-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
:D No worries. I was wanting to make sure I understood.
oh sorry^^after the download it won´t run ... my english is not the best :D
Can I play on M1 Mac?
I honestly wouldn't know how to fix it if the game isn't running on your Mac. If it were a problem with the download link, we could report it and get a replacement. You might instead search for a thread (click the link and then look among those to find technical assistance); there very well might be someone who can assist you.

MILFHunter90

Dec 31, 2018
:D No worries. I was wanting to make sure I understood.

I honestly wouldn't know how to fix it if the game isn't running on your Mac. If it were a problem with the download link, we could report it and get a replacement. You might instead search for a thread (click the link and then look among those to find technical assistance); there very well might be someone who can assist you.
the problem is maybe the game is for "macOS X" but the newest software for mac is "macOS Monterey"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the problem is maybe the game is for "macOS X" but the newest software for mac is "macOS Monterey"
Still, it never hurts to ask and see if someone there can help. Maybe they've figured out a way to make games backward compatible on Monterey. I don't know Mac stuff very well, but it might be possible the newer OS has some adjustments that will let a game like this run. If so, someone on one of those threads might be able to help. You could also create a new thread there and pose the question so anyone who wants to can chime in.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ok. I have only repacked that game without changing anything. Unluckely i have no mac to test it. perhaps Bootcamp with Windows will help to play this game.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Ive named the 2 characters mom and aunt at the start of the game, but now after reloading a save from yesterday its blank whenever it should be the title of the character

example:
instead of "Did you have fun with your aunt?" its "Did you have fun with your ?"
Both mom and aunt dont appear in the text, But the name of my MC does appear
help?
i tried to do the same but on the start i think it shuld be an introduction but instead i got nothing anf just explore the map with the only people i can "talk" with are the dog and the shop owner

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
i tried to do the same but on the start i think it shuld be an introduction but instead i got nothing anf just explore the map with the only people i can "talk" with are the dog and the shop owner
nvm i use the space to advance the conversation but here is used to skip them (quite annoying but eh)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can anyone help? The mac version downloads but then when I unpack it it doesnt play as the file "Cannot be opened". Not a persmissions issue because it doesnt get to the point in the software launching process for me to override permissions.

Any help?

--UPDATE--

I've even tried moving the file from downloads folder to desktop...nada

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone help? The mac version downloads but then when I unpack it it doesnt play as the file "Cannot be opened". Not a persmissions issue because it doesnt get to the point in the software launching process for me to override permissions.

Any help?

--UPDATE--

I've even tried moving the file from downloads folder to desktop...nada
See the conversations over the past page or two. Others have reported this and nobody's posted a solution yet. You should try to ask the question in a different thread, like where I linked earlier (again, in the last couple of pages of this thread).

Reactions: Calyps0

protocolazarus

Apr 16, 2020
Can I play on M1 Mac?
The M1 is a computer that uses an ARM based chip. The Mac OS versions usually are made for the older mac x86 that use intel.
The M1 cpu architecture is closer to those of mobile phones, so you might search if theres a way to run those if you cant emulate the x86 version on the M1

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
See the conversations over the past page or two. Others have reported this and nobody's posted a solution yet. You should try to ask the question in a different thread, like where I linked earlier (again, in the last couple of pages of this thread).
Thanks I havent read every threadnote that's for sure! Hopefully this gets fixed...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm.I'm playing for first time and using WT. each time WT say 'mom scene' or 'aunt scene' I got nothing,apart of one photo and text. Like with aunt at yoga studio. She asked about her ass and next 'frame' Im out of building. Is WT was reffering for that photo like scene or I'm missing something? Same happened when mom changed.
Thank you kindly for any help.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm.I'm playing for first time and using WT. each time WT say 'mom scene' or 'aunt scene' I got nothing,apart of one photo and text. Like with aunt at yoga studio. She asked about her ass and next 'frame' Im out of building. Is WT was reffering for that photo like scene or I'm missing something? Same happened when mom changed.
Thank you kindly for any help.
Are you using the spacebar to move to the next piece of dialogue? The spacebar in this game skips the entire scene rather than progressing forward to the next dialogue line. What you've described sounds like that's what's happening, but I can't be sure. If you're using Space, try LMB instead. That's the best way to continue the conversation step by step.
Is there any wt-mod?
:rolleyes: :unsure:
Yeah, sorry. My coding isn't even remotely good enough to make a mod, so a PDF walkthrough is the best I'm gonna be able to do for you. I barely had time to do this latest update to the PDF.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Are you using the spacebar to move to the next piece of dialogue? The spacebar in this game skips the entire scene rather than progressing forward to the next dialogue line. What you've described sounds like that's what's happening, but I can't be sure. If you're using Space, try LMB instead. That's the best way to continue the conversation step by step.

Yeah, sorry. My coding isn't even remotely good enough to make a mod, so a PDF walkthrough is the best I'm gonna be able to do for you. I barely had time to do this latest update to the PDF.
Cookie, we luv u...

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes