-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is complete ok with this, not every developer is able to do an update every month, but the last ones (or i must say the lack of them) was more than an year without anything, even his patreon was under review for a long time, no info about anything. It literally got me by surprise to see him back.
It was a really long time, it's true. It normally is quite a while between updates — just not that long — so maybe check back in September or October.

Reactions: AlexTorch

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not seeing this cookie :whistle:
If you're on Windows, you can type %appdata% in the location bar and then go up one level (see what I've circled in orange at the top left of the screenshot below) to get to the general AppData folder.
Cookies Hard Drives.jpg

You should then see a LocalLow folder there, provided you have ever had a program (game, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Silverlight, etc.) installed that uses the folder. If not, when you install Milfs' Resort you should get this created. However, just in case, you might start a new game and as soon as the opening scene finishes, save the game. After saving, you should have that folder created by the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for your help -CookieMonster666-
is it difficult to get images from the game?
It's in Unity, so I really don't know. There's not the standard "Images" folder that something like Ren'Py has, so I'm really not sure. You might ask in general forums about Unity games more broadly, citing this game as an example. But I'm almost a complete novice when it comes to anything programming-related with Unity. Sorry I can't help more.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I made it to the five rooms and am unable to progress further due to reflexes too hindered on account of a slight handicap and also my mouse pointer disappears. Would by any chance ther happen to be a way to skip this particular scene? Any and all help is appreciated.

• Hey there
Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I made it to the five rooms and am unable to progress further due to reflexes too hindered on account of a slight handicap and also my mouse pointer disappears. Would by any chance ther happen to be a way to skip this particular scene? Any and all help is appreciated.
I concur with this. Me plus my hardware are simply not fast enough to do this. Obviously the intent of this minigame was not to lock up the game, so something needs to be done about the speed. A lot of games have a speed setting but this one doesn't.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I concur with this. Me plus my hardware are simply not fast enough to do this. Obviously the intent of this minigame was not to lock up the game, so something needs to be done about the speed. A lot of games have a speed setting but this one doesn't.
I'm attaching a save right after that's been completed. You'll need to copy both files found within the ZIP archive to the save folder (see my post above) for this to work. Also, the game only shows 4 saves at a time — many more can exist, but you can only access 4 from the in-game menus. Make sure any other saves you might have don't prevent you from accessing this save. (I sometimes just temporarily create a new subfolder within that general saves folder and put old saves in it so I still have them). Hopefully you can just continue from this save point, and if you happen to get stuck I hope the walkthrough will help you.
Changelog: 6.2 :unsure:
The dev hasn't included it. It's not on the Patreon post for this release, so it's not like we can just make it up for them. I can tell you what's in this latest release, although the walkthrough will also give you an idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game size increased from 5.71 GB to 6.52 GB, with about 10 minutes of additional gameplay (depending on how fast you do things and how long you spend on the cutscenes / lewd scenes generally.

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I'm attaching a save right after that's been completed. You'll need to copy both files found within the ZIP archive to the save folder (see my post above) for this to work. Also, the game only shows 4 saves at a time — many more can exist, but you can only access 4 from the in-game menus. Make sure any other saves you might have don't prevent you from accessing this save. (I sometimes just temporarily create a new subfolder within that general saves folder and put old saves in it so I still have them). Hopefully you can just continue from this save point, and if you happen to get stuck I hope the walkthrough will help you.

The dev hasn't included it. It's not on the Patreon post for this release, so it's not like we can just make it up for them. I can tell you what's in this latest release, although the walkthrough will also give you an idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game size increased from 5.71 GB to 6.52 GB, with about 10 minutes of additional gameplay (depending on how fast you do things and how long you spend on the cutscenes / lewd scenes generally.

Thank you very much, I am sure this will help.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for the saves, but I make it a point never to play from somebody else's saves. For now I will drop the game and hope the dev will address the situation in the future. It is really bad design for a scene like this to block progress. In my opinion a scene should be either of the following:
a) playable by anybody, irrespective of hardware and physical abilities of the player
b) have an option to skip them with a result that continues the storyline
c) be skipped (ie not played at all) without affecting the storyline
Option a preferred of course.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the saves, but I make it a point never to play from somebody else's saves. For now I will drop the game and hope the dev will address the situation in the future. It is really bad design for a scene like this to block progress. In my opinion a scene should be either of the following:
a) playable by anybody, irrespective of hardware and physical abilities of the player
b) have an option to skip them with a result that continues the storyline
c) be skipped (ie not played at all) without affecting the storyline
Option a preferred of course.
I respect that, although you do realize that the game is linear, right? Skipping that scene and starting from my save directly after that does nothing other than giving the MC a different name and moving you to the other side of that event. That's basically just option B. But like I said, I respect your choice.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes