-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
medic kit after jade sex scene on beach can you share saves please ?
After the sex scene, you shouldn't need to do anything like that. You go back to the clinic — [Beach (⇨) > Beach (⇨) > Beach Parking > Hotel > Clinic] — and then have the scene where Jada and the MC are automatically bringing her supplies back. When the scene ends, you're standing outside of the clinic (where my attached save file has you). You should be able to continue from the *** Jada and the MC talk with Dr. Chickenchoke *** line in the walkthrough using this save.

Apr 25, 2022
After the sex scene, you shouldn't need to do anything like that. You go back to the clinic — [Beach (⇨) > Beach (⇨) > Beach Parking > Hotel > Clinic] — and then have the scene where Jada and the MC are automatically bringing her supplies back. When the scene ends, you're standing outside of the clinic (where my attached save file has you). You should be able to continue from the *** Jada and the MC talk with Dr. Chickenchoke *** line in the walkthrough using this save.
thank you

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I got stuck on day 3 when the mc goes to the pool and after talking to the receptionist he has to go to the villa and click on the lounger, but no one appears there and I can't continue, please what do I do?

me trabé en el día 3 cuando el mc va a la piscina y después de hablar con la recepcionista debe ir a la villa y dar clic en la tumbona, pero no me aparece nadie allí y no puedo seguir, por favor que hago?

Reactions: el-lemi

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got stuck on day 3 when the mc goes to the pool and after talking to the receptionist he has to go to the villa and click on the lounger, but no one appears there and I can't continue, please what do I do?

me trabé en el día 3 cuando el mc va a la piscina y después de hablar con la recepcionista debe ir a la villa y dar clic en la tumbona, pero no me aparece nadie allí y no puedo seguir, por favor que hago?
Can you show an screenshot of exactly what you see when you try to click the lounger? If you search this thread, you can see a screenshot I've posted of what you're supposed to see if you're in the right place and have done the previous things that are required.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there anyway I can play this on Android?
Doubtful. It's a sandbox, and those generally don't work on mobile, and it's also Unity engine. From the information I've seen on the subject, that pretty much means the dev themselves has to create a version of the game specifically able to work on Android.

Last edited:

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
Dont support this Game

One of the worst games ive played this game was posted on year 2017 and its already 2022 it has very little content

if you remove the minigames and moving around clicking everything its only a 20-30minutes of content

ive spend more more time in clicking everything moving around and playing the minigames its not worth the Time and Money you spend on this game

Jul 21, 2019
Thanks, I will have to replay it and check it out, Yea Im sure I hit the space bar ... Ren'py has me trained, hitting the space bar to advance the conversation is a habit.
I know similar things have been said again, and again but to me it bears repeating: F#^K YOU DEV o_O Either never plays AVNs or despises renpy and it's users so much to put the space bar as SKIP SCENE. gtfo very frustrating when you hit space then gotta restart from last save because you missed out on the wee bit of content thats actually there lol

Invert the space and tab functions. Ouu hide text, okay I'll retap to unhide and click to continue but this space bar to skip scene has got to go just causes me to not wanna bother with game tbh

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone else had this problem. But when I go to Bella's villa, I don't find Emma lying on the sun lounger.
I'm playing the latest build, and started from the beginning (if I start from a new build 6.1 or 6.2, I'll find the game already in progress)
I just got hooked on this game, and I've gotten a bit lost. Somebody could help me? Thank you

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes