-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone share saves i cant pass the doctor scene anyone after jade scene at beach
Did you try the walkthrough (linked on the OP)? There is only one "mini-game" with Doctor Chickenchoke, and it's not a timed event or anything; you just need the correct answers, which are listed in the walkthrough.

wellendowed96

Mar 15, 2018
That's the end of the latest release. I don't know about a black screen per se, but there's no more content after that, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. You might want to reload to your last save before that and play again up until near the end of that scene and then save the game before the scene finishes. With the next release, it's probable you can then load that save and continue without a problem. If you still have an error after that next release, though, you might visit Milfarion's Patreon and let them know there's an issue.
Thanks for the info, luckily i did save before it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
medic kit after jade sex scene on beach can you share saves please ?
After the sex scene, you shouldn't need to do anything like that. You go back to the clinic — [Beach (⇨) > Beach (⇨) > Beach Parking > Hotel > Clinic] — and then have the scene where Jada and the MC are automatically bringing her supplies back. When the scene ends, you're standing outside of the clinic (where my attached save file has you). You should be able to continue from the *** Jada and the MC talk with Dr. Chickenchoke *** line in the walkthrough using this save.

Apr 25, 2022
After the sex scene, you shouldn't need to do anything like that. You go back to the clinic — [Beach (⇨) > Beach (⇨) > Beach Parking > Hotel > Clinic] — and then have the scene where Jada and the MC are automatically bringing her supplies back. When the scene ends, you're standing outside of the clinic (where my attached save file has you). You should be able to continue from the *** Jada and the MC talk with Dr. Chickenchoke *** line in the walkthrough using this save.
thank you

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I got stuck on day 3 when the mc goes to the pool and after talking to the receptionist he has to go to the villa and click on the lounger, but no one appears there and I can't continue, please what do I do?

me trabé en el día 3 cuando el mc va a la piscina y después de hablar con la recepcionista debe ir a la villa y dar clic en la tumbona, pero no me aparece nadie allí y no puedo seguir, por favor que hago?

Reactions: el-lemi

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got stuck on day 3 when the mc goes to the pool and after talking to the receptionist he has to go to the villa and click on the lounger, but no one appears there and I can't continue, please what do I do?

me trabé en el día 3 cuando el mc va a la piscina y después de hablar con la recepcionista debe ir a la villa y dar clic en la tumbona, pero no me aparece nadie allí y no puedo seguir, por favor que hago?
Can you show an screenshot of exactly what you see when you try to click the lounger? If you search this thread, you can see a screenshot I've posted of what you're supposed to see if you're in the right place and have done the previous things that are required.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there anyway I can play this on Android?
Doubtful. It's a sandbox, and those generally don't work on mobile, and it's also Unity engine. From the information I've seen on the subject, that pretty much means the dev themselves has to create a version of the game specifically able to work on Android.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes