Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there a way to make this game use less gpu and cpu? I am at the hotel lobby and this is using 60% of both my gpu and cpu. I tried activating v-sync in the nvidia panel since it has worked for other unity games in this forum but it doesn't work for this one.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Can you show an screenshot of exactly what you see when you try to click the lounger? If you search this thread, you can see a screenshot I've posted of what you're supposed to see if you're in the right place and have done the previous things that are required.
after the receptionist tells me to go to bella's villa, I notice that there is no one on the lounger

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Damn that milf is hot as hell, a huge shame it has so few actual scenes.

You know how a lot of movie trailers show all the best parts of the movie in the trailer?
That is exactly how the preview images are. It is like 95% of the 'newd/adult' scenes!

Also, the game uses 60% cpu and gpu (i'm on 5900x and 3070),
Red Dead Redemption 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 does not even use those numbers on my machine!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Forget about it. I am a complete idiot; I was wrong about "Villa" Haha
You wouldn't be the first person to get the wrong one. If there's something about that in the walkthrough which you believe I should / could better clarify, please let me know. Obviously, a walkthrough's no good if it doesn't . . . you know, walk you through how to play the game. :)

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
PLS, can anyones tell me this game have galley room?
Or is totly sand-box like game?
Anyway anyones have full save insted?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
PLS, can anyones tell me this game have galley room?
Or is totly sand-box like game?
Anyway anyones have full save insted?
There is no in-game gallery; I don't think anyone's made a mod for the game with that, but I might be wrong. This is a totally sandbox game. A full save will only help you for future content; you'll miss all of the past lewd scenes, etc., FYI.

Reactions: luisar018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok guys, i think i see the shit....
6GB for.... THIS*?
No, pls, say it mistake....
Game contain a few sex scenes with....
Ok Half scnes are just Images,
and other Half have Simaple Animations....
BUT 6GB FOR THIS??????????????????????????
OK . . . ? So stop playing and go find a different game, then, I guess. Clearly this isn't a game for you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone give me android version plizzzz
Asked and answered on this thread. There is no Android version, and the developer themselves would need to create it as far as I know. I'm pretty sure it's been requested multiple times in the past, though.

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Is there a way for someone to add a gallery or is there anyone with a bunch of save files for the scenes with the mom?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way for someone to add a gallery or is there anyone with a bunch of save files for the scenes with the mom?
A gallery doesn't exist for the game. You can request that someone make a mod for it to add a gallery option on a different thread for game mods. Unfortunately, the game only allows something like 4 or 5 saves from the in-game menu, so if you save often enough you overwrite those. So, sadly I won't be able to help you out with saves for the mom scenes.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello,
is there a way to skip / omit this absolutely annoying minigame "MC traps Alex" in the villa?

if there is no possibility, maybe someone else created a backup right after this minigame and would post it here ?

Thanks in advance

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hello,
is there a way to skip / omit this absolutely annoying minigame "MC traps Alex" in the villa?

if there is no possibility, maybe someone else created a backup right after this minigame and would post it here ?

Thanks in advance
There's no way to skip the minigame. I do explain how to get through it yourself in my walkthrough, but even then it can be challenging. However: here is a post where I've previously attached the save you requested.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's always Google Translate.

Seriously, though, you can go to the translation forum to put a request in. I would link the OP of this game in your post so people can quickly get here and, if someone chooses to do the translation, you're making their life a little easier. Given this is a Unity game, it might not be as easy to find someone as it would be for a Ren'Py game. But it never hurts to ask.

Unfortunately I am not even close to proficient in Chinese (I learned some Mandarin, but not a huge amount), so I would be passing on the request myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the game abandoned? The last Patreon post was in April
I doubt it. This thread will probably become marked as abandoned soon (after 3 months of inactivity, so unless they post something this month on Patreon). But that has happened multiple times before (getting marked that way, that is). I fully expect to see another update in some months; IIRC, releases are usually something like 9 to 12 months apart. So maybe in the late fall this year, though maybe not until 2023. But I have no reason to think work on the game has ended.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes