gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Here is the for v6.2 folks, the pngs are converted to webp with slight compression to bring the size to about 300mb.
These are great, but there are a ton of duplicates.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Last sign of life was in April. I feel an abandoned tag incoming.
hello
The game is from 2017 and has already been marked as abandoned several times because the development is making little progress.
From my understanding (which could always be wrong, ofc), the developer is very busy IRL and can only dedicate a limited amount of time to work on this game. It means that releases are spaced pretty far apart from one another typically and those releases have a limited amount of content in them. They are only making US$102 / month right now, so unless they get a large uptick in their supporter numbers — something I actually really hope happens — the release schedule will almost certainly remain as it has been for the past few years.

Yes, this will probably get the abandoned label (not tag) applied to it. As Methusalix said, this has happened multiple times before so it wouldn't be surprising (unless you're new to the game ofc). And yes, this will probably get another release whenever Milfarion is able to finish the next part of the game, and then the abandoned label will be removed once more.

Reactions: johnelros

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do you get vodka?
It's in the kitchen of the villa. From the Hotel, go: [Exit] > [Street] > [Bella's Villa]* > [Kitchen] > Open the Cupboard > Click the bottle

*The villa is the fence in the top center
If Emma is on a lounger, the Kitchen is across from her.

FFR, I created a PDF walkthrough for this game (although the first half of it was someone else's and I just continued it from there). You can find that linked on the OP.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ANAL SEX ??? :unsure:
I can't remember for sure. There is a character (Bella, the hotel manager) with whom the MC has sex. There is an option at the end of that, but I can't remember what exactly the option is. I think it's between vaginal or anal sex, but don't hold me to that. I really can't remember. Other than that one scene, though, there isn't any anal in the game.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I can't remember for sure. There is a character (Bella, the hotel manager) with whom the MC has sex. There is an option at the end of that, but I can't remember what exactly the option is. I think it's between vaginal or anal sex, but don't hold me to that. I really can't remember. Other than that one scene, though, there isn't any anal in the game.
Thanks for the answer. :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will there be sudden resurrection like the update before? Only time will tell :alien:
No updates recently on Patreon. Is this game cancelled?!
I would assume this is still being worked on and will continue to be to the conclusion of the game. The developer has a very long release cycle and always has. They don't earn much on Patreon and so have to work a normal job and take care of IRL obligations. It's been this way from the beginning of the game. This will probably get labeled as Abandoned again per F95's rules, and then another release will come out some time after that and the label will get removed once more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can i play that in android
No, there is no Android version. This game is in Unity, which from what I hear is notoriously hard (if not impossible) to convert unless you're the creator of the game. At least up to this point, Milfarion hasn't chosen to make an Android version of the game.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes