Mar 29, 2021
I don't understand why these creators keep using Patreon instead of subscribestar or other similar platforms that aren't yet full of censorship, or just release it to Steam in Early Access...
I'm with you, SubscribeStar.adult would probably fit better since it's seems to be made for adult games and things, but it's relatively new and many devs have already started with Patreon much prior and it's possible that the migration from it to the latter is relatively complicated, or simply an annoying process, than migrating from the regular SubscribeStar :)
Anyway, I'm all in for the idea of a Steam release of this as well :cool:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
shame. cheers
Yeah. It's been expressed many times here that players want it. I can only assume that since it still hasn't happened we shouldn't expect it. But maybe the dev plans to do it as a QoL update at some point, even if at the very end after the rest of the game's finished. One can always hope.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mormis

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is this versions till worth playing, bro? I am down if any milf route complete.
No MILF route is "complete". The game is still being developed. The current release is v6.2, but it isn't finished. There are several women with which he hasn't had sex yet, which presumably the developer intends in later releases. I personally think it's worth playing, but if you're holding off for a completed game, you'll have longer to wait.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
No MILF route is "complete". The game is still being developed. The current release is v6.2, but it isn't finished. There are several women with which he hasn't had sex yet, which presumably the developer intends in later releases. I personally think it's worth playing, but if you're holding off for a completed game, you'll have longer to wait.
nah it already got tag abandoned. I am just interested if MC bang any milf babe or any milf story line can be considered done in v6.2 before other women.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
nah it already got tag abandoned. I am just interested if MC bang any milf babe or any milf story line can be considered done in v6.2 before other women.
Yes, but as I've said on this very thread multiple times, this game has a pretty long development cycle and little-to-no communication from Milfarion (the developer). Then a release happens, the label gets removed, and people play the next release of content. Unless indicated otherwise, I wouldn't assume this is actually abandoned, given the pattern of behavior by the developer.

Yes, the MC can bang at least a couple of the MILFs. You can look at my walkthrough (linked on the OP) if you want to see what content is in the game so far. I give colored text to indicate where a lewd scene happens.

AngelTheNeko

Dec 1, 2018
View attachment 6807

Overview:
A young guy comes with his aunt and mother for a vacation on a tropical island. There are no males in the hotel, but a large number of single, horny milfs. What will happen next?​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2022-04-08
Developer: Milfarion
Censored: No
Version: 6.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: HERE
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win x32: MEGA - - -
Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - CG - FAN SIGNATURE -
CG2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1403724 View attachment 1403725 View attachment 1403726 View attachment 1403727 View attachment 1403728 View attachment 1403729 View attachment 1403731 View attachment 1403732 View attachment 1403733

View attachment 1403734 View attachment 1403735 View attachment 1403736 View attachment 1403737 View attachment 1403739 View attachment 15641 View attachment 6580 View attachment 6583 View attachment 6589
Looking good

• Haha
Reactions: Manap Pangki

emirate111

Nov 21, 2022
I can't remember for sure. There is a character (Bella, the hotel manager) with whom the MC has sex. There is an option at the end of that, but I can't remember what exactly the option is. I think it's between vaginal or anal sex, but don't hold me to that. I really can't remember. Other than that one scene, though, there isn't any anal in the game.
Thanks a lot(y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes