methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello,
is there a way to skip / omit this absolutely annoying minigame "MC traps Alex" in the villa?

if there is no possibility, maybe someone else created a backup right after this minigame and would post it here ?

Thanks in advance

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hello,
is there a way to skip / omit this absolutely annoying minigame "MC traps Alex" in the villa?

if there is no possibility, maybe someone else created a backup right after this minigame and would post it here ?

Thanks in advance
There's no way to skip the minigame. I do explain how to get through it yourself in my walkthrough, but even then it can be challenging. However: here is a post where I've previously attached the save you requested.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's always Google Translate.

Seriously, though, you can go to the translation forum to put a request in. I would link the OP of this game in your post so people can quickly get here and, if someone chooses to do the translation, you're making their life a little easier. Given this is a Unity game, it might not be as easy to find someone as it would be for a Ren'Py game. But it never hurts to ask.

Unfortunately I am not even close to proficient in Chinese (I learned some Mandarin, but not a huge amount), so I would be passing on the request myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the game abandoned? The last Patreon post was in April
I doubt it. This thread will probably become marked as abandoned soon (after 3 months of inactivity, so unless they post something this month on Patreon). But that has happened multiple times before (getting marked that way, that is). I fully expect to see another update in some months; IIRC, releases are usually something like 9 to 12 months apart. So maybe in the late fall this year, though maybe not until 2023. But I have no reason to think work on the game has ended.

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
the mother was good,
and so were the other characters.
It would like to get started in an orderly manner!
but i guess i'm wrong
:cry:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
will there be android port?
Probably not. This is a sandbox game, which is notoriously difficulty to port to Android, and it's also Unity. From everything I've read up to this point, you can't port Unity games to Android. A developer would have to make another version of their own game that works on Android, something I imagine is hard to do.

00qwerty

Mar 31, 2022
As others have mentioned, I'm trying to increase the number of save files from 5 and also to save wherever I want.
Milf's Resort_Data (folder) -> Managed (folder) -> System.Configuration.dll
I can't personally edit that file (on Unity or notepad++). I'm assuming it is that file that needs altering.

I don't want to pay on Patreon.
Can you (the person who made the game) not sell the file on eBay or something?

Also, I don't mind paying for the game.
I would prefer it on a platform like steam (doesn't have to be steam though) - a one off purchase.
It would just make things so much simpler.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As others have mentioned, I'm trying to increase the number of save files from 5 and also to save wherever I want.
Milf's Resort_Data (folder) -> Managed (folder) -> System.Configuration.dll
I can't personally edit that file (on Unity or notepad++). I'm assuming it is that file that needs altering.

I don't want to pay on Patreon.
Can you (the person who made the game) not sell the file on eBay or something?

Also, I don't mind paying for the game.
I would prefer it on a platform like steam (doesn't have to be steam though) - a one off purchase.
It would just make things so much simpler.
I don't believe Milfarion (the dev) is on F95. You probably can reach them on Patreon, though, if you sign in and then comment on any of their posts that is public (such as from April 8).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there a mod for gallery for this game
You should learn to use search (top right corner of pretty much all pages on F95Zone). On a thread like this, the default search will be "In this thread", so you'll find results specific for this game. This has already been answered, multiple times.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes