MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
the mother was good,
and so were the other characters.
It would like to get started in an orderly manner!
but i guess i'm wrong
:cry:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
will there be android port?
Probably not. This is a sandbox game, which is notoriously difficulty to port to Android, and it's also Unity. From everything I've read up to this point, you can't port Unity games to Android. A developer would have to make another version of their own game that works on Android, something I imagine is hard to do.

00qwerty

Mar 31, 2022
As others have mentioned, I'm trying to increase the number of save files from 5 and also to save wherever I want.
Milf's Resort_Data (folder) -> Managed (folder) -> System.Configuration.dll
I can't personally edit that file (on Unity or notepad++). I'm assuming it is that file that needs altering.

I don't want to pay on Patreon.
Can you (the person who made the game) not sell the file on eBay or something?

Also, I don't mind paying for the game.
I would prefer it on a platform like steam (doesn't have to be steam though) - a one off purchase.
It would just make things so much simpler.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As others have mentioned, I'm trying to increase the number of save files from 5 and also to save wherever I want.
Milf's Resort_Data (folder) -> Managed (folder) -> System.Configuration.dll
I can't personally edit that file (on Unity or notepad++). I'm assuming it is that file that needs altering.

I don't want to pay on Patreon.
Can you (the person who made the game) not sell the file on eBay or something?

Also, I don't mind paying for the game.
I would prefer it on a platform like steam (doesn't have to be steam though) - a one off purchase.
It would just make things so much simpler.
I don't believe Milfarion (the dev) is on F95. You probably can reach them on Patreon, though, if you sign in and then comment on any of their posts that is public (such as from April 8).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there a mod for gallery for this game
You should learn to use search (top right corner of pretty much all pages on F95Zone). On a thread like this, the default search will be "In this thread", so you'll find results specific for this game. This has already been answered, multiple times.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Here is the for v6.2 folks, the pngs are converted to webp with slight compression to bring the size to about 300mb.
These are great, but there are a ton of duplicates.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Last sign of life was in April. I feel an abandoned tag incoming.
hello
The game is from 2017 and has already been marked as abandoned several times because the development is making little progress.
From my understanding (which could always be wrong, ofc), the developer is very busy IRL and can only dedicate a limited amount of time to work on this game. It means that releases are spaced pretty far apart from one another typically and those releases have a limited amount of content in them. They are only making US$102 / month right now, so unless they get a large uptick in their supporter numbers — something I actually really hope happens — the release schedule will almost certainly remain as it has been for the past few years.

Yes, this will probably get the abandoned label (not tag) applied to it. As Methusalix said, this has happened multiple times before so it wouldn't be surprising (unless you're new to the game ofc). And yes, this will probably get another release whenever Milfarion is able to finish the next part of the game, and then the abandoned label will be removed once more.

Reactions: johnelros
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes