shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
That really isn't how this game works. The game doesn't let you roll back, saves are limited in number, and there isn't any gallery or unlocking type of feature. So you can't access things that happened in the past really. I wish the dev would add a gallery or more save slots or something, but so far that hasn't happened.
Yeah it sucks, or if there are any good saves that lead to the best scene or scenes near to each other if not Ill not bother.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the biggest waste of a hot mother model in the history of erotic games. Really sad.

View attachment 2327258
Why, because nothing's happened yet? The game may be marked Abandoned here on F95, but I doubt it. The dev releases something like once a year with little to no communication between updates. But this has been pretty much the entire history of this game, so I wouldn't think it's actually abandoned, despite the label. There should eventually be action with her; it just hasn't gotten to that point yet in the game.

Reactions: Sawyer0

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
The game may be marked Abandoned here on F95, but I doubt it
The F95 mods/automods automatically mark any game that's not had an update in 3-4 months as abandoned - it's not the mod giving up and abandoning the game, it's just the moderation system doing what it's supposed to do. If he updates, the the tag gets removed for another 3-4 months.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The F95 mods/automods automatically mark any game that's not had an update in 3-4 months as abandoned - it's not the mod giving up and abandoning the game, it's just the moderation system doing what it's supposed to do. If he updates, the the tag gets removed for another 3-4 months.
Yes, I understand how the labeling works. My point was that just b/c it gets marked here as such doesn't mean it's actually abandoned.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how are you sure it's coming soon though?
I wasn't referring to the release, which is likely not until April or May, I'd guess. I was talking about "soon" in terms of events in the game: I can't imagine that she'll hold out a whole lot longer given what's already happened with her at the resort so far.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
[Quick and Dirty Repack] Milf's Resort [v6.2] [Milfarion] - Original Size: 3,84GB (6,53GB unpacked)

Download PC x64 (2,37GB):
Download PC x86 (2,37GB):
Download Mac (2,36GB):

I only change the archieve from rar to 7z with better compression. I will test if i can fix my installer for providing a even better Repack, but that can take a while.
Good Luck with that. More than 2G compressed for an abandoned game is TOO much. Neither downlink is any good.

Mixdrop is now my new euphemism for taking a shit, as in "I'm taking my dog for a Mixdrop". Or "PeeeeYew!!! Somebody left a MIxdrop in here!"

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
BTW, re the tool in the Potting Shed "I don't know the English word for this": My father was a Master Gardener and he called HIS a "Potting Fork", or "Planting Fork", depending on what he was going to use it for. Nurseries often call them "Gardening Forks".

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
This game just has too many critical points that are necessary to advance but which aren't repeated if you miss them- such as the Fluffy scene mentioned earlier. I gave up when I couldn't find Emma on the damn sunbed after getting the Yoga Partner Quest. She just never showed up.

Too much crap for a finite lifespan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game just has too many critical points that are necessary to advance but which aren't repeated if you miss them- such as the Fluffy scene mentioned earlier. I gave up when I couldn't find Emma on the damn sunbed after getting the Yoga Partner Quest. She just never showed up.

Too much crap for a finite lifespan.
I feel like you might have run into what others have, either going to the wrong location or something similar. Did you follow my walkthrough for that part? I have not yet duplicated this problem any of the half-dozen or so times I've tried.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I feel like you might have run into what others have, either going to the wrong location or something similar. Did you follow my walkthrough for that part? I have not yet duplicated this problem any of the half-dozen or so times I've tried.
Word for word- v 6.1 for BOTH WT and Game. THREE TIMES from meeting Aunt Becky at the pool. (There's no working links for v 6.2, so why bother to get THAT WT?)

The Game IS confusing here- Tina's directions to the Villa actually are to the Hot Tub. I tried BOTH locations, since Lisa is supposed to be in the Hot Tub, but neither Emma nor Lisa were at EITHER location. Unless it's a damn pixel hunt.

Even if THIS one is solvable, it doesn't change my point- there are TOO many points that you can't recover from. And there being no rollback makes it especially worse.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Word for word- v 6.1 for BOTH WT and Game. THREE TIMES from meeting Aunt Becky at the pool. (There's no working links for v 6.2, so why bother to get THAT WT?)

The Game IS confusing here- Tina's directions to the Villa actually are to the Hot Tub. I tried BOTH locations, since Lisa is supposed to be in the Hot Tub, but neither Emma nor Lisa were at EITHER location. Unless it's a damn pixel hunt.

Even if THIS one is solvable, it doesn't change my point- there are TOO many points that you can't recover from. And there being no rollback makes it especially worse.
There are some broken links for v6.2, but there actually are links (ever Mega link on the OP, for instance) that work. So unless you've only tried GoFile links (most of which don't work now), I have no idea what you're talking about.

But that is moot, I suppose. You clearly don't like the game, so I guess at this point it might be better just to move on. I wouldn't want you to stay frustrated.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Probably. The dev tends to go silent for long periods of time but release about once a year. But since they go silent, there's no guarantee ofc.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes