-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
shop quest is bug i can't click on anything beside shop door and exit. can't click on pot.
I've never seen any problem with clicking on the pot. Have you already clicked the shop door so you get the scene where the guy from the A.S.S. Bandits is trying to rob Maria? You have to first click the shop door and see that scene, and then the pot should be available to click right after that scene finishes.

Subversesuxx

Sep 27, 2021
well, plot is mediocre, models are very good, textures and lighting - meh... But why on the Earth they're suntanning with huge heels?! So stupid...))

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sorry, I don't understand English well, what is OP?)
OP = "Original Post" (so the very first page of this game thread, at the top where all the game details are). Just like for other posts like my response here, there is a Report option for where those game details are, found in the bottom left corner (below the preview images, etc.). Use that and then continue as I described before.

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
OP = "Original Post" (so the very first page of this game thread, at the top where all the game details are). Just like for other posts like my response here, there is a Report option for where those game details are, found in the bottom left corner (below the preview images, etc.). Use that and then continue as I described before.
Thank you, found

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I get a black screen after the threesome sex scene in the kitchen.
That's the end of the latest release. I don't know about a black screen per se, but there's no more content after that, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. You might want to reload to your last save before that and play again up until near the end of that scene and then save the game before the scene finishes. With the next release, it's probable you can then load that save and continue without a problem. If you still have an error after that next release, though, you might visit Milfarion's Patreon and let them know there's an issue.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Just started the game and met Bella but didn't explore the kitchen for the lunch meat. How can i get back to the kitchen? Bella's office is no where to be found on the second floor (as described by the walkthrough).

Edit: Nevermind, forgot about the elevator on the left side of the first floor.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just started the game and met Bella but didn't explore the kitchen for the lunch meat. How can i get back to the kitchen? Bella's office is no where to be found on the second floor (as described by the walkthrough).

Edit: Nevermind, forgot about the elevator on the left side of the first floor.
Yep, and the layout of the 2nd floor is a bit different from one side of the hotel to the other, not only in room numbers. So you need to be sure to take the Left Corridor from the Lobby (as your edit says) if you want to get to Bella's Office and the Kitchen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone share saves i cant pass the doctor scene anyone after jade scene at beach
Did you try the walkthrough (linked on the OP)? There is only one "mini-game" with Doctor Chickenchoke, and it's not a timed event or anything; you just need the correct answers, which are listed in the walkthrough.

wellendowed96

Mar 15, 2018
That's the end of the latest release. I don't know about a black screen per se, but there's no more content after that, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. You might want to reload to your last save before that and play again up until near the end of that scene and then save the game before the scene finishes. With the next release, it's probable you can then load that save and continue without a problem. If you still have an error after that next release, though, you might visit Milfarion's Patreon and let them know there's an issue.
Thanks for the info, luckily i did save before it.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes