oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I'm attaching a save right after that's been completed. You'll need to copy both files found within the ZIP archive to the save folder (see my post above) for this to work. Also, the game only shows 4 saves at a time — many more can exist, but you can only access 4 from the in-game menus. Make sure any other saves you might have don't prevent you from accessing this save. (I sometimes just temporarily create a new subfolder within that general saves folder and put old saves in it so I still have them). Hopefully you can just continue from this save point, and if you happen to get stuck I hope the walkthrough will help you.

The dev hasn't included it. It's not on the Patreon post for this release, so it's not like we can just make it up for them. I can tell you what's in this latest release, although the walkthrough will also give you an idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game size increased from 5.71 GB to 6.52 GB, with about 10 minutes of additional gameplay (depending on how fast you do things and how long you spend on the cutscenes / lewd scenes generally.

Thank you very much, I am sure this will help.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm attaching a save right after that's been completed. You'll need to copy both files found within the ZIP archive to the save folder (see my post above) for this to work. Also, the game only shows 4 saves at a time — many more can exist, but you can only access 4 from the in-game menus. Make sure any other saves you might have don't prevent you from accessing this save. (I sometimes just temporarily create a new subfolder within that general saves folder and put old saves in it so I still have them). Hopefully you can just continue from this save point, and if you happen to get stuck I hope the walkthrough will help you.
Thanks for the saves, but I make it a point never to play from somebody else's saves. For now I will drop the game and hope the dev will address the situation in the future. It is really bad design for a scene like this to block progress. In my opinion a scene should be either of the following:
a) playable by anybody, irrespective of hardware and physical abilities of the player
b) have an option to skip them with a result that continues the storyline
c) be skipped (ie not played at all) without affecting the storyline
Option a preferred of course.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the saves, but I make it a point never to play from somebody else's saves. For now I will drop the game and hope the dev will address the situation in the future. It is really bad design for a scene like this to block progress. In my opinion a scene should be either of the following:
a) playable by anybody, irrespective of hardware and physical abilities of the player
b) have an option to skip them with a result that continues the storyline
c) be skipped (ie not played at all) without affecting the storyline
Option a preferred of course.
I respect that, although you do realize that the game is linear, right? Skipping that scene and starting from my save directly after that does nothing other than giving the MC a different name and moving you to the other side of that event. That's basically just option B. But like I said, I respect your choice.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
shop quest is bug i can't click on anything beside shop door and exit. can't click on pot.
I've never seen any problem with clicking on the pot. Have you already clicked the shop door so you get the scene where the guy from the A.S.S. Bandits is trying to rob Maria? You have to first click the shop door and see that scene, and then the pot should be available to click right after that scene finishes.

Subversesuxx

Sep 27, 2021
well, plot is mediocre, models are very good, textures and lighting - meh... But why on the Earth they're suntanning with huge heels?! So stupid...))

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sorry, I don't understand English well, what is OP?)
OP = "Original Post" (so the very first page of this game thread, at the top where all the game details are). Just like for other posts like my response here, there is a Report option for where those game details are, found in the bottom left corner (below the preview images, etc.). Use that and then continue as I described before.

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
OP = "Original Post" (so the very first page of this game thread, at the top where all the game details are). Just like for other posts like my response here, there is a Report option for where those game details are, found in the bottom left corner (below the preview images, etc.). Use that and then continue as I described before.
Thank you, found

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I get a black screen after the threesome sex scene in the kitchen.
That's the end of the latest release. I don't know about a black screen per se, but there's no more content after that, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. You might want to reload to your last save before that and play again up until near the end of that scene and then save the game before the scene finishes. With the next release, it's probable you can then load that save and continue without a problem. If you still have an error after that next release, though, you might visit Milfarion's Patreon and let them know there's an issue.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Just started the game and met Bella but didn't explore the kitchen for the lunch meat. How can i get back to the kitchen? Bella's office is no where to be found on the second floor (as described by the walkthrough).

Edit: Nevermind, forgot about the elevator on the left side of the first floor.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just started the game and met Bella but didn't explore the kitchen for the lunch meat. How can i get back to the kitchen? Bella's office is no where to be found on the second floor (as described by the walkthrough).

Edit: Nevermind, forgot about the elevator on the left side of the first floor.
Yep, and the layout of the 2nd floor is a bit different from one side of the hotel to the other, not only in room numbers. So you need to be sure to take the Left Corridor from the Lobby (as your edit says) if you want to get to Bella's Office and the Kitchen.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes