papandoo911

Jan 27, 2023
Well, I don't actually have anything to do with the development of the game. I only work on the walkthrough that I include here. However, you can always ask on the proper forum for that, where I'd guess others have asked as well. If you search there and don't find anything, can you always post your question by click the View attachment 2886039 button and then filling out the form there. I would be sure to link to the first page of this thread so others who may not be familiar with this game specifically can see what the models look like for comparison. If they have shown up in other games, someone might help you out over there.

Thx =)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CLEANING PARK MORNING SOLUTION PLEASE
There is no park in the game. Do you mean cleaning the beach? You might consult the walkthrough, although there's not much detail to be had there: click various items littering the ground, and then use the Shovel on the Sand. Shrug.png Otherwise, please explain more clearly what you mean because a "cleaning park" task isn't in this game as far as I remember.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So is this game finally done for? not going to continue anymore?
It's really hard to say, but of course it's not looking good. I was a lot less worried back in May because the dev tends to have a long time between releases without any communication. But now that it's been 17 months, I'm really starting to worry about them. I don't remember this long of a time between releases and/or communication. I hope the dev is safe, even if not yet in a position to continue the game right now.

• Sad
Reactions: FrostBurn1

jzl123

May 24, 2021
how can i start this game,i got stuck at the start scence(which told me press H to hide conversation ,press SPACE to skip) even if i already try all the button on my keyboard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how can i start this game,i got stuck at the start scence(which told me press H to hide conversation ,press SPACE to skip) even if i already try all the button on my keyboard
I think you might have the wrong game. There is no text instructing you to use H to hide or Space to skip in the introduction to the game. Also, note that this is not a Ren'Py game; it's done in Unity. So the default hotkey of H does not work in this game. Also, Space skips an entire block of dialogue (it doesn't just move on to the next line of dialogue). Neither of these are even mentioned in the opening of the game, though.

Last edited:

shironeko

Nov 10, 2017
did anyone resolve bug or eror when roberry scene? and can't click on the pot? :( or anyone has save file day 2

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
did anyone resolve bug or eror when roberry scene? and can't click on the pot? :( or anyone has save file day 2
I'm attaching a ZIP file for a save right after getting the pot (so the pot is now in the MC's inventory). After downloading the ZIP file, you'll need to copy both files within (the .jpg and the .savj) to the save location at
C:\Users\[YourWindowsProfileName]\AppData\LocalLow\https___www_patreon_com_Milfarion\Milf's Resort

Once you have those, you should be able to continue. You can rename the files so instead of _1_0 in the filenames you can use another number so it doesn't conflict with your existing saves. Note that only the latest 4 saves show in the menu, so if you have more than that you'll want to move additional saves to another folder (I call mine "Earlier Saves") or overwrite existing ones.

• Love
Reactions: shironeko

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you a lot my friend it's helping me so much. I appreciated
No worries. I'm not sure what would've caused the bug for you, but hopefully this will let you continue. Now just grab the pot from the inventory and drop it on the shop entrance. A cutscene should show the MC's mad ninja skills. :LOL:

Reactions: shironeko

shironeko

Nov 10, 2017
No worries. I'm not sure what would've caused the bug for you, but hopefully, this will let you continue. Now just grab the pot from the inventory and drop it on the shop entrance. A cutscene should show the MC's mad ninja skills. :LOL:
I don't know man, it's quite annoying tbh and I already played this game for a long time and feel sad about this game being an Abandoned

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know man, it's quite annoying tbh and I already played this game for a long time and feel sad about this game being an Abandoned
Yeah, I really don't know what's going on with the dev. In the past, they have always posted and update and then gone dark for around a year. Then another update, then silence again. Now it's been nearly 18 months, so I'm a little worried myself. I don't know the nationality of the dev, so I'm not sure if the RU–UK war has anything to do with the longer absence. I hope the dev's OK. Unfortunately, I have no idea. :(

As for the game being annoying, I hope you're using my WT so it's easier on you, at least.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Doesn't the game have a save with each scene similar to a gallery?
No, I don't believe so. There is no gallery or similar in this game as far as I can remember. There also are no auto-saves, unless they are stored somewhere completely different. This is the saves folder for my game, for example:
1696280138639.png

Everything there is a manual save. (I created the extra Current Saves and Early Saves folders b/c I make the walkthrough for the game; those normally aren't in a player's save folder.)

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
No, I don't believe so. There is no gallery or similar in this game as far as I can remember. There also are no auto-saves, unless they are stored somewhere completely different. This is the saves folder for my game, for example:

Everything there is a manual save. (I created the extra Current Saves and Early Saves folders b/c I make the walkthrough for the game; those normally aren't in a player's save folder.)
uhh ok well. I would have liked to see all the scenes in one. Thanks

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
uhh ok well. I would have liked to see all the scenes in one. Thanks
Yeah, I definitely agree having a Gallery would be much better. It's a Unity game, too, so IDK if anyone other than Milfarion himself can add a Gallery. I feel like Unity is probably very difficult (or time-consuming) to mod if you aren't the game's developer.

Reactions: leproso0413
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes