-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Someone really needs to take over this game and convert it to renpy game.

I hope someone sees this, contacts milfarion and gets the assets to continue it.
I doubt that will happen. Unless Milfarion has actually abandoned this, I assume they wouldn't want to let anyone else use their IP or convert it, since they've probably chosen Unity for a reason. (I've no idea what the reason would be, ofc., but maybe they feel the most comfortable with that engine.)

It's hard to tell whether this is still being developed when their pattern in the past has been release an update, then go radio silent for a year or more, then release another update. The fact that it will be 2 years in just a few months is definitely concerning, but that still doesn't mean they've ditched work on the game entirely. Personally, I would just like to see another update and have this continue.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
anyone had the milf model? please
You should ask this question over on the Recommendations and Identification forum, specifically provided for this type of question. If your searches there yield no results, you can create a new thread. I would suggest linking to the OP of this thread if you make a new one so anyone unfamiliar with this game will have a reference when you ask about her over there.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do I even save in this game? I also can't rollback
The gaming engine is not Ren'Py (the orange label to the left of the game's name on this thread indicates it's Unity), so a rollback function is not native. Milfarion would have to program that in, which obviously he hasn't done. You can save in freeroam mode only; if you're in the middle of a cutscene, saving is disabled. If you're in freeroam, hit Esc on your keyboard and then pick from the menu. Note that you can load at any time, even during a cutscene.

Reactions: Ordo.Corinthivm
Jul 24, 2023
The gaming engine is not Ren'Py (the orange label to the left of the game's name on this thread indicates it's Unity), so a rollback function is not native. Milfarion would have to program that in, which obviously he hasn't done. You can save in freeroam mode only; if you're in the middle of a cutscene, saving is disabled. If you're in freeroam, hit Esc on your keyboard and then pick from the menu. Note that you can load at any time, even during a cutscene.
Okay thanks for the info, I will try and ask again later on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there anyway to play this game on Android phone?
No, unfortunately. This is a Unity game, so doing a port is extremely difficult if not impossible. I read somewhere that the person creating the port needs access to the original image files, and that a PC copy of the game won't work. I don't believe I've ever seen a Unity port to Android on this site. It might have been done, but the number of those instances would be very few. And I don't believe Unity plays on Android well at all.

Reactions: Sieme90

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
No, unfortunately. This is a Unity game, so doing a port is extremely difficult if not impossible. I read somewhere that the person creating the port needs access to the original image files, and that a PC copy of the game won't work. I don't believe I've ever seen a Unity port to Android on this site. It might have been done, but the number of those instances would be very few. And I don't believe Unity plays on Android well at all.
Okay. Thanks for your answer. Then i think im gonna startup my old laptop. I definitly want to try this game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Here it is.
Just remember that this is an alpha and is mostly here to see if the navigation will work for all of you as it seems to do well for me.
This work is being done as a fan and is not intended to start any new version of what exists, it is a project to give people a chance to play the game on other platforms as it exists now.
If you have any feedback, leave a comment here related to functionality, it is currently just the navigation of the world to work as it does in Unity.
Next is to work out inventory, tasks, and adding scenes.
Android version has not been tested, added it here in case anyone else wants to see how it works on their device.

Last edited:

pezen45

Mar 11, 2018
Hi all. when you go to the waterfall, a scene with a bandit begins, and then sex with a black policewoman, after which the window for switching to Patreon turns on and exits the game and there is no way to continue the passage. Does anyone know how to avoid/remove this?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi all. when you go to the waterfall, a scene with a bandit begins, and then sex with a black policewoman, after which the window for switching to Patreon turns on and exits the game and there is no way to continue the passage. Does anyone know how to avoid/remove this?
And you for sure playing with Build 6.2? Because what you describe is the very end of Bld.6.1 and so would naturally be the end of the content as of that version of the game. If you're using Bld6.2, you're supposed to be returned to the Beach scene right before you entered the waterfall in the first place.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes