BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Here it is.
Just remember that this is an alpha and is mostly here to see if the navigation will work for all of you as it seems to do well for me.
This work is being done as a fan and is not intended to start any new version of what exists, it is a project to give people a chance to play the game on other platforms as it exists now.
If you have any feedback, leave a comment here related to functionality, it is currently just the navigation of the world to work as it does in Unity.
Next is to work out inventory, tasks, and adding scenes.
Android version has not been tested, added it here in case anyone else wants to see how it works on their device.

Win link is down

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I doubt that will happen. Unless Milfarion has actually abandoned this, I assume they wouldn't want to let anyone else use their IP or convert it, since they've probably chosen Unity for a reason. (I've no idea what the reason would be, ofc., but maybe they feel the most comfortable with that engine.)

It's hard to tell whether this is still being developed when their pattern in the past has been release an update, then go radio silent for a year or more, then release another update. The fact that it will be 2 years in just a few months is definitely concerning, but that still doesn't mean they've ditched work on the game entirely. Personally, I would just like to see another update and have this continue.
Let's hope at least one more release is done with full sex, not a dream, with the mom/milf. She's probably one of the best of the various games on the platform for pure sexiness, especially when she has those tan lines.

JKL20225

Jan 10, 2024
Hello, is there any content-real-update from ver0.54 to ver 0.62 ?
If not ,I'll paly the 0.54 one for that's the newest chanslated version I can find.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello, is there any content-real-update from ver0.54 to ver 0.62 ?
If not ,I'll paly the 0.54 one for that's the newest chanslated version I can find.
Yes, there are definitely content additions from Bld5.4 to Bld6.2. To get an idea, you can look at the walkthrough I made. I tried to indicate when each build ended so you can see what comes after that version.

Reactions: pron2021
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes