fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This game has great potential and the characters are great, but I haven't seen any news lately...

May 6, 2017
i think iirc long time ago back in first build dev doesnt work on this full time. why you may ask? well this isnt his main job its more of a side job if he can do it he'll do it so dont trash this dev. also i recall him trying to get a better pc which is possible one of his goal on patreon cant remember havent been there awhile. so yeah if ya wonder why this dev is super slow on updates now ya know he has a real job and this game isnt it so dont expect alot of releases like other devs who does their game for a living.

joe134

May 22, 2017
i think iirc long time ago back in first build dev doesnt work on this full time. why you may ask? well this isnt his main job its more of a side job if he can do it he'll do it so dont trash this dev. also i recall him trying to get a better pc which is possible one of his goal on patreon cant remember havent been there awhile. so yeah if ya wonder why this dev is super slow on updates now ya know he has a real job and this game isnt it so dont expect alot of releases like other devs who does their game for a living.

Side job is a still a side job, especially one that he is being paid to complete. If he's not treating this job with the same seriousness he is with his real job, then maybe he shouldn't accept money on his patreon page. His patreon supporters are paying him to deliver the game, which he hasn't done in any consistent way, if much at all. Unsurprinsgly, his patreon number continues to decline. Honestly, I only feel bad for those supporters who are still paying him on the hope that he might complete this game someday.

Reactions: onionhead

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any news? Out of all the games there, this one definitely got a huge potential. Such a shame that the updates are so irregular.

Reactions: DMC and johnelros

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
can someone message the guy and see wat the hold up is. is he willing to sell the game to someone else to finish. i mean shit i would take it over. the game can compete with some of the best if it was updated regularly.

Reactions: allintine
D

Deleted member 1179172

i have a question. when you are at the shop to obtain the crowbar there is the robber scene i m stuck . how can i save maria?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
"A young guy comes with his aunt and mother for a vacation on a tropical island.
There are no males in the hotel, but a large number of single, horny milfs.
What will happen next?"

Strait to the point. I like that in a game description

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes