Deleted member 1050319

Build 4.2.
Windows x64 version.
Windows x32 version.
Mac Os X version
Linux Version
Hotkeys: TAB - hide subtitle bar.
Space - Skip scene.
This build ends on the morning scene from the previous standalone build.

Build is small, (I had to cut out a quest with Tina and a washing machine for technical reasons).
Further I will try to lay out small builds more often.
Please do not drag this build to other sites. Just wait a couple of days, I have to fix bug with the ladder in build 4.1. I've noticed it at the last moment, but my head doesn't working in the evening. (Perhaps there are other bugs, i've tested only 3.0-4.1-4.2 chain.)
Fuck! I forgot to put credits file into all versions.
So:
Music by

Music by
Music from Jukedeck - create your own at

Pay The Reaper by Darren-Curtis |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License

Sep 8, 2018
Build 4.2.
Windows x64 version.
Windows x32 version.
Mac Os X version
Linux Version
Space - Skip scene.

Build is small, (I had to cut out a quest with Tina and a washing machine for technical reasons).
Please do not drag this build to other sites. Just wait a couple of days, I have to fix bug with the ladder in build 4.1. I've noticed it at the last moment, but my head doesn't working in the evening. (Perhaps there are other bugs, i've tested only 3.0-4.1-4.2 chain.)
So:
Music by

Music by

Music promoted by
It seems he just combined the morning scene standalone with main game. Anyway, I'm gonna try this.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Build 4.2.
Windows x64 version.
Windows x32 version.
Mac Os X version
Linux Version
Space - Skip scene.

So:
Music by

Music by

Music promoted by

Any compressed vs soon ? TY

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i stuck at this part.i choose all option but the game loop back to this part is this normal? 螢幕擷取畫面 (171).png

GeorgeBest

May 25, 2017
i don't know what to do after the beach when she gave us her bag and asked to go back to our room. help plz ^^.

GeorgeBest

May 25, 2017
Take her bag to bedroom(right corridor, second floor and left first door) then go back to the streets, walk until see the female cop.
Well i guess i got a bug here cause it kept telling me she won't let me in while she's changing :/. Thx anyway

PS: Ok, so it didn't work if i'm on a new game since the begenning but it's fine when i choose continue from 4.2 ^^.

Reactions: WaerM

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I feel like he should find partners to help work on this game with him that way he could dish out lots of content consistently

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
I tried to download the latest MAC download through MEGA, and it asks me for a decryption key. Anyone know what that is?

Also, the last time I played this game, I ended up getting stuck at the bridge area. Once I assembled the ladder and made my way out of the hole, I accidentally went back into the hole and then could not make my way across the bridge. Hopefully that has been fixed this version.

Reactions: Seofoto

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
is this update, a fix of the previous version or any new content?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Oh my looooord , is this truly a new update with more content *jumping with joy* :love:

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes