Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Just found this and downloaded to try. Very disappointing. No inventory to see if you have the needed items? No way to combine items? I couldn't even get past the first 5 minutes of the game, where you need to combine the brush and the gum. I'm not even sure I have the gum because it never tells me I have it, even though I checked my bag repeatedly.

I like the premise of this game, just needs some work on the mechanics in my opinion. Also, it sounds like it gets updated very slowly. I might try it again in a year or so.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Just found this and downloaded to try. Very disappointing. No inventory to see if you have the needed items? No way to combine items? I couldn't even get past the first 5 minutes of the game, where you need to combine the brush and the gum. I'm not even sure I have the gum because it never tells me I have it, even though I checked my bag repeatedly.

I like the premise of this game, just needs some work on the mechanics in my opinion. Also, it sounds like it gets updated very slowly. I might try it again in a year or so.
If you move the cursor to the topof your screen the inventory will show up :)

Reactions: Outrider
Jan 22, 2018
Take her bag to bedroom(right corridor, second floor and left first door) then go back to the streets, walk until see the female cop.
Beach bag i got , go the room (23) , i take the bag , it reply's with "wont let me in while she Changing".... How i leave the bag in the room ??

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
Beach bag i got , go the room (23) , i take the bag , it reply's with "wont let me in while she Changing".... How i leave the bag in the room ??

you have to restart the game, click continue, and start from 4.2

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Startted new gaem, followed walkthrough except gettign lotion before getting towel, promptly stuck at trying to get towel. It says we have a towel in our room, so I cannot pick one up.

costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
View attachment 6807

Overview:
A young guy comes with his aunt and mother for a vacation on a tropical island.
There are no males in the hotel, but a large number of single, horny milfs.
What will happen next?​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-06
Release Date: 2019-03-05
Developer: -
Censorship: None
Version: Build 4.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -
Win x32: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Extra: - (v4.1)
Thanks to @S.Kelly for links

View attachment 15641 View attachment 6579 View attachment 6582 View attachment 6580 View attachment 6583 View attachment 6590 View attachment 6589
The CG link is not valid.

Reactions: Synful62 and Mark17

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
Startted new gaem, followed walkthrough except gettign lotion before getting towel, promptly stuck at trying to get towel. It says we have a towel in our room, so I cannot pick one up.
i took the lotion first too, go to the bathroom at your room, click on drawer under the sink

Reactions: JSF2

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, does this update contain new scenes guys or is it just a fix build?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes