WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Take her bag to bedroom(right corridor, second floor and left first door) then go back to the streets, walk until see the female cop.
Where should this female cop appear exactly ?
walked back and forth between hotell and shop a couple of times but I can't find no police ?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well This update was awesome and correct me if I'm wrong but did Emma get a makeover in the 4.2 update sitting in the tub while visiting the Villa with cop-chick or was it Lisa.
As usual the renders are top notch and the ladies ar beauties , the Developer still has his sense of humor and I love it.
The animations are so / so but I can live with that and I can't wait for the next part , hope it won't be as long until the next one.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Every six month he releases a new version. My life not enough to see that finished. I give up... I dont remember when is the last release.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
@Kyreal So, it seems the "Continue" from "Version 4" progression is broken. I haven't gone through that content yet, so I wanted to see it. So far on Day 3 I've talked to Aunt at the pool, talked to Tina in the lobby (twice, asked Yoga, then about Emma). Went outside, went to Villa opposite hotel, none of the 4 rooms were accessible. Wondered around, found Maria and her electrical problem. Turned off circuit, got pliers, got tape, tried to click on wires, was told I needed knife. Been everywhere, no knife to be found.

Looking back, I see I'm supposed to be able to get Emma a drink at the villa which involves cutting lemons/limes with a knife (which I then keep), but I can never do anything at the Villa. Therefore, progression broken.

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
to have sex with Mary, and then to have a dream with my mom and everything, then it does not go on.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just found this and downloaded to try. Very disappointing. No inventory to see if you have the needed items? No way to combine items? I couldn't even get past the first 5 minutes of the game, where you need to combine the brush and the gum. I'm not even sure I have the gum because it never tells me I have it, even though I checked my bag repeatedly.

I like the premise of this game, just needs some work on the mechanics in my opinion. Also, it sounds like it gets updated very slowly. I might try it again in a year or so.
Don`t talk shit, if you don`t know how to play !!! There IS an inventory and YES you can combind items for starter !!!!

Sep 8, 2018
Fellas, just read the last 2 pages. All answers you looking for are there. The current version ends with mom morning loop. There is nothing more.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes