Goliath-XXX

May 19, 2017
Hi, i can't find the clasp to repair the necklace, i searched the room (under all pillows) , searched the cleaning cab...nothing , i have already the pliers. :(
thanks for the help !

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
For all those confused... one piece is under the pillow in the bottom left room of cleaning lady... the other piece is her necklace which is in the cart in between the two buildings..gl

Reactions: Jackbite

Goliath-XXX

May 19, 2017
For all those confused... one piece is under the pillow in the bottom left room of cleaning lady... the other piece is her necklace which is in the cart in between the two buildings..gl
THANKS MAN, that little room is really hidden , the game need to have a highlighted feedback when you move the mouse on an interactive Object...
anyway here is a pic for people to see where to find necklace + clasp.

Untitled.jpg

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
so, having never played the game how much content we got here? How long to complete what there is so far, how many scenes?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I almost forgot about this gem. Good update, and hope the next one comes sooner versus later!;) I like that it allows you to explore alternate choices, without having to save and reload.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
any one else scene repeat at the morning bed scene when she gives you choices hj or others, cause for me it does.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes