OliverQuiet

Jan 31, 2018
I'm stuck in a jerk off loop (not that I mind) but the morning after screwing maria and sleeping with mom, I can't stop waking up and having her jerk me off. Not the worst problem...but after cumming on her 12 times or so, I'd kind of like to continue my vacation. Anyone know a way out of this?
that the end of this version

Reactions: mcgheezer

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hey guys!

I decided to split build 5 , as it was in the case with Build 4 in two parts.

1st part:
Short Janet scene (renders and postwork done)

Ingrid\Bella (renders and postwork done)

Becky (rererendering now, but it's gonna be fast because of backgrounds with alpha channel) I spanked my hands and stopped redoing this scene. As a result, I'm using the third version of the lighting. :(

In 1st or 2nd:

Update for scene with Maria (Backdoor ;)).
(renders and postwork done)

In 2nd part:

Bella (Scene, props, posing, lighting done, half of renders)

Doc small scene. (Scene, Posing, lighting done. Need to rerender with final lighting and backgrounds. Same issue as the Becky scene, sorry:))
The scene was supposed to be longer, but I decided to merge it with another one and remade it a bit.

Final big "boss" scene: Threesome (kinda), with choices. Janet, player and another character.
(Location, props, first characters setup (fixed shaders) and lighting done, need to pose\render\postwork)

Connecting parts between these key scenes are ready.
(Dialogues, picktures and locations for quests etc.)

Updated the game engine. Fixed spoiled scenes.

All text done.

"Continue" option for build 5 done (changed about 120 variables).
This option will be only for the 1st part of build 5, due to the fact that it takes too long to correct all the variables and test it.

Something else on the little things, but I forgot.
Ow! Removed the noise of the very first scene with Becky in yoga class. There is a great desire to remake it completely, but I am restrain myself.

Did some corrections according to a survey about the behavior of the main character (Shy \ insolent). In general, it is necessary to correct a few earlyer scenes, but I will deal with this later.

Did not solve the problem with the scene with Tina. I think I will make it simplier. Maybe I'll showe this scene in the part 2.

Ok, see ya

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes